**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lol why are all the rewards visible in the Treasure Island event?

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Nemsa_M4n said:

Why couldn't you just put 1 key on each path instead of potentially making me waste an entry having to take a path i may not want the rewards for just to unlock the other @Kabam Miike

@Nemsa_M4n those are 2 paths lol look again
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★

Unfortunately, to fix the bug, it meant that we had to make the rewards visible. I did reach out to Cat before this went live to let her know, and if there was any way to keep them invisible still, we would have done it.

Who is Cat?
    Me! Haha. I was making a map with the help of people all around the community. It was fun while it lasted! I'll probably still finish them anyway. I like being able to look at quests outside of the game :)
    That would be awesome
    Thank you!
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★

Unfortunately, to fix the bug, it meant that we had to make the rewards visible. I did reach out to Cat before this went live to let her know, and if there was any way to keep them invisible still, we would have done it.

This is insane!
    You banned people before 'fixing' it and now it's back up it isn't clear what people are meant to do! Typical Kabam response to a really big issue, silence anyone with a genuine explination and then send everyone else back into a quest that has them too scared to try and get the rewards YOU'VE put on offer!
    Smh
  • HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25

I love this event! It's the best ever!

Its a great event, but not the best. Rifts were so much better. I got 5 AG from it. And lots of resources.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Who is Cat?
    Me! Haha. I was making a map with the help of people all around the community. It was fun while it lasted! I'll probably still finish them anyway. I like being able to look at quests outside of the game :)
    Oh lol, I see
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    I am not able to find the featured crystal in the map...also the platinumpool path ......its missing in my map @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

@Cat_Murdock Do you plan to make a map if another type of these events come again? Also I just realized you're matt Murdock, but instead of Matt, it's Cat -____-

I saw "she" somewhere tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • edited September 2020

@Cat_Murdock Do you plan to make a map if another type of these events come again? Also I just realized you're matt Murdock, but instead of Matt, it's Cat -____-

Haha yes! This isn't my first MCOC map and it shant be my last. I've done 6.1, 6.4, Map 6, alliance war.... and I'm working on 5.4 as well atm.

Hehehe yes it is a Daredevil pun >:)
  • @Cat_Murdock Do you plan to make a map if another type of these events come again? Also I just realized you're matt Murdock, but instead of Matt, it's Cat -____-

Tis true

Tis true
    Oh cool, lol

Let me help out a bit then. In epic, the thing path has a bishop as the hidden mutant. The aegon path has a domino, and the path doc Ock path has an X-23

(This is how it works right?)
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Just two more to go! I also got 250 units from one crystal, so that was awesome.

I feel bad for Cat and the others who were working on the map. All that sorting through the forms, spreadsheets and making the image just to have the rewards visible.
  • Wakanda1012Wakanda1012 Posts: 29
    I kinda liked the suprise from the chests, how they indicated the rewards by level of chest, still not mad, just not as much as a “treasure” island, more of a reward grab
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

So, on the path I took the first day, the reward is back, but path is unlocked. Is it cool for me to do it? Or is it forbidden fruit that I need to resist for next 30+ days?

While I have the willpower mastery in game, in real life my curiosity usually wins over willpower.

I am wondering the same thing, did the rewards get reset?
    I think someone said rewards will always be visible, but you can only get them once.
    Ah ok. That's just cruel to see haha
    Nah, I just tested. I ran the path I took on day 1 and just got the rewards again.......

pls no ban :cry:
    I haven’t had anybody confirm if this was meant to happen or not. It’s beyond tempting for me to get it. But if I get it I really don’t want to risk being banned.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ok. Home this is fine. Glad to hear no one else is getting banned for a week because of this
  • edited September 2020
    Does anyone know the other quantities of Gold on the map in Epic? It shows the Gold icon, but not quantity and I’d like to list that if possible. There’s one that someone has reported as 150k, but don’t know the other four
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    edited September 2020
    If you keep walking the paths without using any key, you actually gain a small amount of gold without any energy use. Is this a legit way of mining gold if you are damn patient/free, or would we be faulted for exploiting a “bug” again?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    ezgoing said:

If you keep walking the paths without using any key, you actually gain a small amount of gold without any energy use. Is this a legit way of mining gold if you are damn patient/free, or would we be faulted for exploiting a “bug” again?

I can't see how it could be considered an exploit.
    RU11011 said:

Just two more to go! I also got 250 units from one crystal, so that was awesome.

I feel bad for Cat and the others who were working on the map. All that sorting through the forms, spreadsheets and making the image just to have the rewards visible.

Is this on the treasure quest? Where is it?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

RU11011 said:

Yeah, if you have an epic key, there should be a path with Platpool on it. Gives both the Head of Platpool and 8 crystals
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

Yeah, if you have an epic key, there should be a path with Platpool on it. Gives both the Head of Platpool and 8 crystals
    I see it. Thanks.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited September 2020

Ok so because it's not illegal imma flex my only good 5 star from any crystal that ain't a nexus over the past 2 months

TRIGGER! Lmao.
    I've been pulling for Pyramid X since the Featured came out. I've opened so many. I chose the Crystal today and it rolled over her to land on another Ultron Dup.
    (Of course I know it's just a visual, but I'm salty. Lol.)
    I've gotten her 4 times, LOL. I'll rank her up eventually.