**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unpopular Opinion: Red Hulk is a God Tier Champion

13»

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    _I_ said:

_I_ said:

He is good if u use sp3 only. Besides he is buttery vulnerable to hits , takes way too much of damage if ur not master in dexing. So I didn't take him to r5.

Side note I'm genuinely curious what made you think he was only good with Sp3s? Was it from a video guide or something cause if so that would need some serious updating...
    On using the sp3, I found opponents dropping dead instantly, similar to yellow jackets. So I liked that instant drop dead thing.
    So you're saying because that's the only way you played him he's not good in any other Playstyle? And yeah the Sp3 is ok but it's Really Inferior to just using Basic Attacks and 3 Sp1s, or Basic Attacks and the Sp2 for Players with Suicide Masteries.
  • Options
    DeanHuffaDeanHuffa Posts: 5
    I totally agree
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    walkerdog said:

walkerdog said:

His damage is a little too low, his regen is a little too small, and his overall utility is a little too limited (such as not being immune to stuff, just converting them - great... unless it's not an effect that can convert or does huge damage for a tick before converting!) for him to quite be at the level you're talking about. He's really good though.

Damage is a little too low?! Do you even play him?
    Yes pretty regularly. He does not compete with hype/cg/NF/domino or even the next tier down of high damage champs.
    Quite possibly one of the dumbest posts I've seen in a while. Congrats
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

walkerdog said:

His damage is a little too low, his regen is a little too small, and his overall utility is a little too limited (such as not being immune to stuff, just converting them - great... unless it's not an effect that can convert or does huge damage for a tick before converting!) for him to quite be at the level you're talking about. He's really good though.

Yes pretty regularly. He does not compete with hype/cg/NF/domino or even the next tier down of high damage champs.
    Are you not playing him right either? His Damage always reaches that level at 10 Charges, and when he Crits it goes beyond it.
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Cool show us the damage then.

We shouldn't need to seeing as his Ramp Up is so easy and all you have to do is hit the enemy...
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

walkerdog said:

walkerdog said:

Are you not playing him right either? His Damage always reaches that level at 10 Charges, and when he Crits it goes beyond it.
    Its not comparable. 10 charges is pretty normal to get to. At 10 with crits you start to get solid damage but ive never seen the kind of numbers i see from colossus, sunspot, like... anyone who makes yellow numbers. And he doesn't have a ton of utility. No big debuffs, no power control, etc. Hes nice as a hazard shift answer tho.
    Well of course he's not gonna have Big Yellow Numbers comparable to Sunspot or Colossus, not only are they at the top for insane Crits making the Comparison very one sided but, you have to add up the Red Numbers... (Which when used with the She Hulk Synergy means you're basically dealing Triple of whatever that base hit is, making Crits and Specials have insane extra Damage) He has good Utility with his Resistances+Shrug Off of Poison/Incinerate which bypasses certain Nodes/Champions that punish full Immunities, him having practically no Debuffs means he's phenomenal for Masochism Nodes and such that Punish Debuffs. As for no power control, what? Not every Champion has Power Control...
    Also with the dupe he gains insane Bulk, some Base Crit Resistance for a bit more, and not to mention at the end of the day he's the Raw Damage Human Torch of the Mystic/Energy Matchups.
  • Options
    Oh can't forget Damage Caps, with his Second Burst of Damage you can basically hit the limit twice.
  • Options
    He good but lacks utility I think spider Gwen is better personally
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★

He's alright

That's freaking tight. Can you upload a video of his damage at this rank? I wanna see a health bar get deleted lmao.
  • Options
    Isman1998 said:

He's alright

That's freaking tight. Can you upload a video of his damage at this rank? I wanna see a health bar get deleted lmao.
    Check out Dap's war vids. An alliancemate who had his Rulk at R3 before I did. Has plenty of footage of him in war uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9oUjLWEKABawavMuhhZVw
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Cool show us the damage then.

You're trying to compare a niche tanky utility attacker with good damage against some of the biggest burst damage dealers in the game. That's what's stupid.