**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seatin being underrated

Yes it’s sort of of sad that Seatins getting bad treatment from fans from fans just because of his opinion so many haters misunderstand him it’s sort of sad I am not saying seatins the only only mcoc YouTuber who deserves respect but show him respect will ya this goes to the seatin haters

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Everyone is bound to get haters because people love to be edgy. I remember watching Mr. LT back in the day. He may be over the top with his videos but he gave out positive vibes and was always enthusiastic about the game.

For that alone he got crucified by the community, by people that are jealous of his 5-6 figure views per video, that think "duhhhh but I'm better than him". It's an inferiority complex.

It actually resulted in him quitting the game, which was a sad day for the community. The community can be extremely toxic and that's a shame.

the comments section of Seatins video is yelling at everyone for being Kabam shills and stuff. I honestly dislike his fan base more than him
    Oh my bloody god you are so right my brain starts going insane every time I go in his comment section
    there are occasionally good comments but the majority is just deleting brain cells by the second
  • Options
    People should not watch him if they don’t like him end of
  • Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    I don’t think you understand underrated
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★

Everyone is bound to get haters because people love to be edgy. I remember watching Mr. LT back in the day. He may be over the top with his videos but he gave out positive vibes and was always enthusiastic about the game.

For that alone he got crucified by the community, by people that are jealous of his 5-6 figure views per video, that think "duhhhh but I'm better than him". It's an inferiority complex.

It actually resulted in him quitting the game, which was a sad day for the community. The community can be extremely toxic and that's a shame.

the comments section of Seatins video is yelling at everyone for being Kabam shills and stuff. I honestly dislike his fan base more than him
    Those kinds of people were already there before Seatin even started playing the game. You should also know by now to never go into the Youtube comments section lol
  • Options

Those kinds of people were already there before Seatin even started playing the game. You should also know by now to never go into the Youtube comments section lol
    I enjoy bgs comment section mainly because of bdaniels
  • Options

but the main reason is those people are the ones who form their opinions of what he says, rather than make their own. That’s the part I hate.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Seatin is a pretty great guy. He's funny, somewhat informational, and I enjoy watching his content live streams as I'm doing the same content as well.

However, his audience is just...I have no words.
  • Options

What respect ? He's good but it's mostly because of the size of his audience, many top alliance's have players who are similar or better skilled then him but aren't sitting on YouTube

Well why hate, if they better then make a channel. He makes tons of money off his channel, thats the difference. If you have so much skill why not benefit from it?
    some people don’t like being in front of a camera. i speak from experience
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wouldn't say he's either overrated or underrated. every content creater has basically found their niche in the mcoc community, and i think it's incredibly cool and valuable to have all of these
  • Options

but the main reason is those people are the ones who form their opinions of what he says, rather than make their own. That’s the part I hate.
    It should be obvious by now that his viewers attracts the younger demographic and personally their views is not something that I take very seriously lol. I take his tier list with a grain of salt but he's never promoted any of his views to be that should be written in stone.
  • Options

It should be obvious by now that his viewers attracts the younger demographic and personally their views is not something that I take very seriously lol. I take his tier list with a grain of salt but he's never promoted any of his views to be that should be written in stone.
    they just do it for him. They act like he’s MCOC Jesus and we all must follow his word
  • Options

they just do it for him. They act like he’s MCOC Jesus and we all must follow his word
    Right, because that's what children do. That's why they put Bieber, Taylor Swift, Ninja, whoever, on a pedestal. It's just his demographic. For him to get the flak for that seems a bit much. As long as he doesn't claim to be MCOC Jesus, then the hate is unwarranted.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

You can't blame Seatin if his fans are toxic.

There's a level of accountability when he makes a video such as his Haters response.
This discussion has been closed.