Somehow got a 5*platniumpool

2»

Comments

• ZachealZacheal Member Posts: 37

RU11011 said:

Zacheal said:
    Just to everyone wondering why it looks like a normal auto-fight, you actually have to press the button when the fight begins, not before. Then Platpool actually activates the real auto-fight. There's a Reddit thread on it somewhere.
    U sure about this? Cause it didnt look normal to me. Platpool just did a reparry on his own. My champs will usually just stand still lol
    sorry, I kinda deleted the previous video in favor of the new one
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

RU11011 said:

Zacheal said:
    Just to everyone wondering why it looks like a normal auto-fight, you actually have to press the button when the fight begins, not before. Then Platpool actually activates the real auto-fight. There's a Reddit thread on it somewhere.
    U sure about this? Cause it didnt look normal to me. Platpool just did a reparry on his own. My champs will usually just stand still lol
    I can send you a video where my colossus best rol winter soldier on auto fight, because the ai managed to reparry at least once. I heard that @Lvernon15 's stream also showed that
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Zacheal said:
    that's so cool!
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Zacheal said:
    I would R5 this man just to Auto-Fight quickly. 😂
  • SzytecSzytec Member Posts: 4
    I had better luck

I also got a different profile pic
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Member Posts: 211
    All I got was 270 Units... which is still very good. Looking at how easily I got my hands on those crystals, not complaining about the Unit quantity I pulled.