**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Either nerf doom or give everyone doom.

Comments

• NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    Salty
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Why is everyone disagreeing with this guy?

OP I absolutely agree.

Everyone should get a free 6* Doom.

/s

still isn’t a five star Quake
    Nice to know someone is enjoying my suffering.

I am 5*s now though!

Dear god what am I doing with my life
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

He’s closer to groot then he is to quake on the power scale lol

Is this sarcasm or....
    It’s actually not. While the wording is probably not accurate, on a “power level” doom is probably not closer to groot, in terms of importance and how good he is as a champ i would say it’s accurate. For example, a 5/65 quake is miles better for almost everything then a 6/3 doom. I would take a 4/55 quake over a 6/3 doom and it’s not close.
    i thought of it as a giant vertical line, and you put each champ on that line. the higher they are, the better they are. I thought you meant quake was do far up that doom was closer to the bottom than he was to matching quake
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    I have never seen over 100 disagrees in one post that when you know u messes up