**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mister Fantastic - what do you think?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
I have got him yesterday and dont know how good he is. As a proper no-brainer I checked youtube and saw this:

Seatin ranks him as high-demi god, which says nothing because I know he played him only when he was released

Lagacy says even less by not including him in his tierlist at all

Videos from various people show pretty nice damage, combined with some utility

My personal experience indicates that he's very annoying defender (I just dont like to fight him)

And what is your opinion on this champ? Imo he isnt very talked about champion, so I wonder what are the opinions on him these days?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Good defender, mostly a team booster via synergis, decent attacker.
    Id honestly peg him at mid demi-god myself.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Hes really useful for diss-track nodes. Can practically carry a team through those with his pre fight debuffs
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Kerneas said:

Put those tier lists away.

Mr. F. lives up to his name and he is an absolutely fantastic champion with many uses. Not big yellow numbers, although with synergies and rampup, he can achieve those 2. I use him all the time for questing with She-Hulk for that extremely nice synergy and other F4 members. He is a great champ that the community sleeps on.

Exactly what I asked for: honest opinion not based on subjective views of famous people. Thanks mate
    He’s an under rated champ. His pre fight abilities come in handy, And he’s also a good champ to counter bane with his unblockable. His synergy with She-Hulk/Doc Oc is awesome too.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Mr Fantastic is very solid, with F4 synergies he's on beast mode but still useful by himself. Is hard for him to compete against other top science (based on my experience I usually let him on the bench and play more with Cap IW, Void and Torch) but everytime I need him he do the job well. His dup is important to be more enjoyable
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I only wait to duplicate him or a science AG to upgrade, he has reverse healing and power, take less damage over the time and decrease the power gained when struck the opponent, reduce the attack rating of each special, he gain a fury after special 3, he is a great champion.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I love him, just hate how his careful studies work. The sp1 is easy enough to get, but the sp2 just confuses me because I can’t understand why anyone would think it was a good idea to design it that way. If it wasnt for that I’d rank him up easy, I mean I probably will eventually, but he’s a little down the list for me just for that one reason.

Kt1 has a labyrinth series with him that’s impressive and showcases him pretty well.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Very solid champion
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Good defender my ass. I always become happy when I see him as defender because I have max will power. 😂

I just know he's always food for my stealthy, whether he's on a heal block node or otherwise.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326

This man is an amazing champ. He may be a synergy champ, but he is a damn good synergy champ. If you have a science/Tech champs, each debuff they inflict additionally inflict a permanent power sting dealing percent of champs modified attack, which makes champs like Ghost, She Hulk, and Thing insane.

Also add in this list duped starlord, a ramped up g2099 for labyrinth or abyss. a max analysis sentinel for questing also does some nice damage with this power sting synergy. i regularly run him for his power sting synergy. also doctor octopus and she-hulk are nice champs for questing on their own.