Options

New character ideas

RyGuy040RyGuy040 Posts: 20
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Who is most likely to be added and what could their moveset be like?

New character ideas 33 votes

Nick Fury
6%
MasterTroller42Suskanut 2 votes
Red Skull
33%
DarkZensweetleafsixx66ScottryanDark_King888Vision_41R4GEAvoabbasgohard123Drewbe141King_JerryChiefHorus 11 votes
Taskmaster
21%
WafflesalldayTheMageHunterDmack976637NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEZenioHuluhulaimnoone 7 votes
Literally any of the Fantastic Four
15%
The_Prankster16SgtAnime1RyGuy040Korporate_KurtHellstorm_ 5 votes
Doctor Doom
24%
Noob_2yrsJoe77rozerosRavenrob_33RichTheManSummonerB2KyokaMr_mc_person34 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Tazerface
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Is it obligatory to start one of these threads every couple of weeks? Blade was #1 on my ask list and he's being added next month. Fantastic Four isn't happening anytime soon. And while I think we've seen enough spider-verse characters, they should add Starfire and finish off the Spiderfriends trio.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They share an origin story with Matt Murdock.

That would be the most amazing thing I would witness, my son would love it too!
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Is it obligatory to start one of these threads every couple of weeks? Blade was #1 on my ask list and he's being added next month. Fantastic Four isn't happening anytime soon. And while I think we've seen enough spider-verse characters, they should add Starfire and finish off the Spiderfriends trio.

I think you mean Firestar... unless you wanted to have some kind of weird DC crossover
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yes, that is what I meant. I even looked it up before I typed that out and still bungled it.
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    edited September 2017
    Red Skull
    Wish I could create a poll in the comments asking whether Kabam even looks at such polls let alone act on them... They may be nerfing peoples' hard earned Archangels when you are hoping for a Red Skull
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Vote for a character that I won't get to play with until 6 or 7 months after being released lol
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★
    There is a category for suggestions
  • Options
    I like to see the Heralds of Galactus. Could also do the monthly quest etc around the idea
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited September 2017
    Taskmaster
    Taskmaster!

The master of tasks

• Options
    Aunt may
  • Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Red Skull
    I'm pretty sure they all have red skull's design already set up. They just need to give him abilities. Not sure why they didn't introduce him in the hydra event.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvYvY0ID9YY
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    You know what this game really needs? A good bug-fixer.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    I like to see the Heralds of Galactus. Could also do the monthly quest etc around the idea

I was just thinking Firelord...could be a badass moonknight looking champ
  • Options
    Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    If they had some fantastic force it would be LIIT!
  • Options
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Zoddymam wrote: »

I was just thinking Firelord...could be a badass moonknight looking champ

Could be aunt may, using the infinity gauntlet as an oven mitt to bake cookies for galactus to satisfy his hunger
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    Red Skull
    I'm pretty sure they all have red skull's design already set up. They just need to give him abilities. Not sure why they didn't introduce him in the hydra event.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvYvY0ID9YY

tesco value ironman