Options

Who is your least used high rank champion?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Yeah find G2099 quite useless. She’s is only good for 1 fight after you finish the previous with a lvl 3 and I have a r5 and 6 r2 version.

She had some purpose for high tier flow wars, but now stubborn is here she has no real role
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    4/55 starky. Never really pulled off his playstyle. First r4 5* but never used properly.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Unfortunately it’s Quake for me :)
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Yeah find G2099 quite useless. She’s is only good for 1 fight after you finish the previous with a lvl 3 and I have a r5 and 6 r2 version.

She had some purpose for high tier flow wars, but now stubborn is here she has no real role

I forgot about her actually. I took her to R4 with plans to take her to R5 for LoL, but now I have Ægon who I just R5'd (need iso for him tho). She was super useful for 5.3 completion, especially the spiked armor paths, but I don't really use her for anything else.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 800 ★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I bring a 5/65 Ghost on every quest, but I only ever use her if I've lost all my other champs to the boss. As good as she is, I just don't enjoy her play style.

I have an r2 unawakened, and enjoy the play style, but find without the awakened ability it can be clumsy getting into a fluid rotation, and end up not using her, or leaving her behind unless it’s a particularly niche circumstance.
  • Options
    ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Venom
  • Options
    DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Max 4* Aegon. Sig 60+
    I'm not good enough to build his combo.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    R3 Morningstar
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Didn't think I'd be back so soon! I have just pulled Medusa from a featured! Unfortunately, that means I have another champ joining hawkeye on the bench!

As far as the rest of my roster goes...

Ayy Medusa is awesome. Congrats.

Btw your 6 star luck is actually insane
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    mine is blade as well. He was also my first ever r4. I still dont have a ghost rider as 5 star which gives more reason to not use him in act 6.
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Etjama said:

Monk1 said:

I forgot about her actually. I took her to R4 with plans to take her to R5 for LoL, but now I have Ægon who I just R5'd (need iso for him tho). She was super useful for 5.3 completion, especially the spiked armor paths, but I don't really use her for anything else.
    g99 is an amazing option in act 6... i used a 6 star r1 and one shot xbones and sentinal boss. shes was also an mvp in 6.3, she pretty much one shot the havok and imiw bosses- i used the rest of my roster on the bosses first and took away like 5% health, then just did the rest w/ g99.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
    my 4/40 Falcon does nothing anymore

im waiting on that buff
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    You think Hawkeye is a bad rank up? I have a r4 5* Gambit...
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

As 5/65s Namor, Mr. Sinister, Domino, and Cull Obsidian never get used anymore. Cull got me uncollected, but he’s just not sustainable. Sinister was a defense rank up, and I don’t even play war anymore. Namor is just super niche when I need him, and Domino I just pulled too late in my progression.

There are tons of 4/55s I don’t use. Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Sentinel, Corvus, Hawkeye, Korg, Ronan and Ghost Rider. Corvus is because I have a 6* R3 though lol.

Out of all of them, I’d say Sinister and Ghost Rider are the ones I use the least. Don’t even touch them when I do random team swaps for EQ

was juggs for defense?