**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This offer Really hurts the hearts of many free to play players...

13»

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Even though other fragments may be useful that's a 83.3°% Chance to Fail you every time if you are trying to target a specific class!

I think that is what Players Hugely Regard for Kabam to Acknowledge and 'No Crystal Should be a disheartening experience' am I wrong?

But that isn't fragment crystals I guess

Don't get me wrong untargted fragments may be harmful but they are still useful

Kabam Has Acknowledged That RNG Is A Fundamental Part Of The Game That Players Must Come To Terms With, And That Randomness Should Be Moderated In Some Cases. But At The Highest Tier Reward Levels It Is Unlikely To Go Away Any Time Soon.

It Is ImPossible To Make No Crystal Be Disheartening Because Too Many Players Have UnRealistic And Ever Increasing Expectations.
    Why capitalize every word, and if it’s a fundamental part of the game, how come people who don’t spend get the short end of the stick when p2p players buy selectors?
    People who don't spend are able to play with, and compete alongside, other Players. What they aren't entitled to is everything that people who pay get. That's the whole point of making Offers. No one would buy them if they contained things people got all the time. Certainly only people who lacked any patience to wait and accumulate. People are spending for access to what others can't get for free. Even the most fundamental definition is this, whether the Items are rare or not. I don't know where this competition originated with P2P/F2P, but it's a losing one. It's impossible to have everything that paying Players have.
    I understand that- I’m not fully f2p but I rarely spend. What I don’t like is when Mods say that an item is very rare, and sell 3 of them in the span of a week. I’d have been okay if Kabam Miike would have said that the items weren’t going to appear in content For a long time. But there is a difference.
    They're still rare if they're sold. Even Offers such as this have a price, and a limit to what they can give. They're in the process of introducing more but just like many other things that were added, there will still be limits, and the first place we will see increased availability is for purchase. That's just smart business.
    If i can get something 4 times in a week it’s not rare. It’s just not.
  • Options

-sixate- said:

I spend a little on ceratain stuff. I want to buy these, but I haven't. Still too expensive imo. And I'm fine with that. Make it a 25% selector and I'd probably cave in and buy it.

To the guys crying about t5cc selectors being rare.... they are. But everything in this game has a price, what's the problem? It has always been that way and it will not change

People's Financial accords are still suffering from the pandemic - Kabam just need to Take that Acknowledgement Somewhat further into account
    People have had nowhere to go and nowhere to spend their money. In the UK millions have been on furlough for 80% salary so we’ve not been hit as bad as a lot of places - yet.
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Mauled said:

I don’t have a problem with T5CC being bought - it’s the way it works but the selectors supposedly being this big reward for hard content/special events.

Act 6 completion - 25%
    Omega boss rush - 10%

That’s the only content that they’ve been in, yet despite that we’re seeing 10% selectors being thrown around like candy.

Yes your point brings alot to the table - can you define candy in this analogy?
  • Options

Mauled said:

I don’t have a problem with T5CC being bought - it’s the way it works but the selectors supposedly being this big reward for hard content/special events.

Act 6 completion - 25%
    Omega boss rush - 10%

That’s the only content that they’ve been in, yet despite that we’re seeing 10% selectors being thrown around like candy.

Yes your point brings alot to the table - can you define candy in this analogy?
    Lion bar 👌
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    IIRC, a rank 3 6* is like 15% better than a rank 2. It’s really not all that important. If people want to spend $50-$100 to get 10%-20% closer to having one champion 15% stronger, I say have at it. Keeps the game financed and running for free to play. I spend, but I’m not spending on 10% of anything at this point in the game.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm free to play but it doesn't bother me at all. If people want to waste money for 10% of a t5, have at it lol.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Even though other fragments may be useful that's a 83.3°% Chance to Fail you every time if you are trying to target a specific class!

I think that is what Players Hugely Regard for Kabam to Acknowledge and 'No Crystal Should be a disheartening experience' am I wrong?

But that isn't fragment crystals I guess

Don't get me wrong untargted fragments may be harmful but they are still useful

Kabam Has Acknowledged That RNG Is A Fundamental Part Of The Game That Players Must Come To Terms With, And That Randomness Should Be Moderated In Some Cases. But At The Highest Tier Reward Levels It Is Unlikely To Go Away Any Time Soon.

It Is ImPossible To Make No Crystal Be Disheartening Because Too Many Players Have UnRealistic And Ever Increasing Expectations.
    Why capitalize every word, and if it’s a fundamental part of the game, how come people who don’t spend get the short end of the stick when p2p players buy selectors?
    People who don't spend are able to play with, and compete alongside, other Players. What they aren't entitled to is everything that people who pay get. That's the whole point of making Offers. No one would buy them if they contained things people got all the time. Certainly only people who lacked any patience to wait and accumulate. People are spending for access to what others can't get for free. Even the most fundamental definition is this, whether the Items are rare or not. I don't know where this competition originated with P2P/F2P, but it's a losing one. It's impossible to have everything that paying Players have.
    I understand that- I’m not fully f2p but I rarely spend. What I don’t like is when Mods say that an item is very rare, and sell 3 of them in the span of a week. I’d have been okay if Kabam Miike would have said that the items weren’t going to appear in content For a long time. But there is a difference.
    They're still rare if they're sold. Even Offers such as this have a price, and a limit to what they can give. They're in the process of introducing more but just like many other things that were added, there will still be limits, and the first place we will see increased availability is for purchase. That's just smart business.
    If i can get something 4 times in a week it’s not rare. It’s just not.
    You cannot get it 4 times in a week in the game, only through specials, they said it was rare IN THE GAME
  • Options
    Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    I love how "some" f2p players think they deserve the same rewards as someone who put their hard earned money into the game. They play the game for freeeeee and expect kabam to tend to them more than their primary targets, the spenders. The game would not be here today with f2p so stop whinning to be on the same plane as those who spend cash. Hell if you dont spend at all why complain about the unit store if it has nothing to do with you
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134
    Yes!!! I can get closer to that R3 Iron Fister or maybe that R3 DPXF OR R3 Rhino....Hmmm....yea no thanks KabamRng