**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't see the BETA Forum page

Why can I not see or access the BETA forum page? My game account and forum login are the same. But it does not show up under Categories. Please help.

Comments

• HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    I still cannot see it too. My forum name and in game name is different so I am wondering if that is the problem. Please help.
  • Yeah act 7 was there for me, couldn’t ever play it, then in disappeared. I’m on an iPhone 11
  • TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    Can't find beta forum, can't play book 2 once in beta server....
  • DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    I don't see the beta forum either
  • I saw a post from Kabam saying to keep all issues about the beta on the beta forums. Like bruh. We can't even get on them ffs

It's because your other Forum account is the one linked to the Beta. If you want to access the Beta forums, you have to use a Forum Account that is linked to your Game account, and have to create it before the invite period is over. If you're having technical difficulties and cannot access the Beta forums, then you can reach out to our support team.
  • @Kabam Miike could you explain a bit farther. I've only ever had one forum account and I can't access the beta forums.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited September 2020

@Kabam Miike could you explain a bit farther. I've only ever had one forum account and I can't access the beta forums.

Your email address used for your Forum account has to match the same email address as is registered for your Kabam ID in Game that is the one actually invited to do the Beta.

Otherwise there is no telling that you would be the same person between the game and the forum (and they “maybe” like to correlate what is discussed/problems mentioned in forum about the Beta to the actual gameplay of your game account ?)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I also can't access it. Not sure if it's because I haven't completed act 6. But my email is the same one I use for both forums and the game.