Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My Act 6 Completion Plan

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
Before I get started, here's my roster:

My title was a little bit vague, so I just wanted to clarify my start and finish goals. I just pulled Medusa, so now I can do 6.2 Sinister. I was stuck on him before. I don't want to do 6.2 - 6.4 in one sitting, but I want to do it over time. I think I can do it because I have counters for all bosses. The only reason I made this post was to make sure that I covered everything so I don't fall on my face.

My plan:

6.2.2: Incinerate path with Torch Colossus and Sunspot. Sinister with Medusa once I get her to r4.
6.2.3: Icarus is super easy. Sentinel for Omega.
6.2.4: Take a break to practice against destructive feedback. Aegon or Colossus for Kingpin.
6.2.5: Heavy Spam with Colossus and Pick a team based on the path. Void and Unit Man for Mordo.
6.2.6: Take Easy path. A combination of Shulk, Morningstar, Stealthy and SS for Champion. Final 10% with Colossus or Shulk.

6.3 (Not Familiar with the Globals)

6.3.1: SS for Medusa. Don't have despair, so I'll take him to r4 for this fight.
6.3.2: Colossus for Nick.
6.3.3: Colossus for Havok.
6.3.4: Void for IMIW. Aegon for last 15% if need be.
6.3.5: Torch for Mysterio.
6.3.6: Worried about Cap. I have Ronan, but I used my Cosmic AG on Medusa. I think Aegon could work though.

6.4.1: Colossus for Iceman. EZ Solo.
6.4.2: Colossus or Void for Thor. Shouldn't be too bad.
6.4.3: Torch, Medusa and Unit Man for Darkhawk. Great team effort!
6.4.4: Longshot for sparkles. EZ.
6.4.5: Shulk and Stealthy for Hydra Adaptoid. Not 100% familiar with his abilities but I think Shulk can shut down his unstoppable and do some good damage.
6.4.6: Anyone for the GM. Aegon can do the most work though.

So yeah, how does this plan sound? Is there any quest with no path that I can complete or am I good to go?

Comments

• Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Idk much about act 6 but who is unit man (Is it vis?) and sparkles?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    DUUUUDE YOU GOT MEDUSA, NICE! Ik you've been waiting for that Sinister counter for so long so congrats! I did Sinister with a r5 Medusa with a few revives and it was fine. Since you have her she'll make the fight way easier.

Your plan looks great btw. I'm on 6.3.4 and I can tell you that I used Colossus for Nick Fury and Havok, and he is great against both. I also used Omega Red against Nick Fury but you don't have it, but that's okay. Your 6.2 plan looks great as well, I wish I had Void to do Mordo as he makes that fight so much easier. BG made a great video on that fight.

I'm currently worried about 6.3.6 as well because I have Ronan, but I do not have him duped. So tbh I might just have to unit Cap down with a max boosted Corvus, as I do have him and he has guaranteed crits.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

DUUUUDE YOU GOT MEDUSA, NICE! Ik you've been waiting for that Sinister counter for so long so congrats! I did Sinister with a r5 Medusa with a few revives and it was fine. Since you have her she'll make the fight way easier.

Your plan looks great btw. I'm on 6.3.4 and I can tell you that I used Colossus for Nick Fury and Havok, and he is great against both. I also used Omega Red against Nick Fury but you don't have it, but that's okay. Your 6.2 plan looks great as well, I wish I had Void to do Mordo as he makes that fight so much easier. BG made a great video on that fight.

I'm currently worried about 6.3.6 as well because I have Ronan, but I do not have him duped. So tbh I might just have to unit Cap down with a max boosted Corvus, as I do have him and he has guaranteed crits.

Thanks bro! How many revives do you think it'll take for an r4 Medusa?
    It took me like 5 revives with a r5 Medusa because eventually you'll die from the EMP modification + I quit out of the fight after like 50 hits because then he regens more than the damage you deal him with your crits and since Medusa crits quite a lot he would regen more than damage you are dealing.

I think it would take you like 8-10 revives probably. Don't be surprised if it takes you more revives tho because he is a REALLY annoying boss. The worst boss I've ever faced for sure. I would 100% recommend you boost up to save yourself some items.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I just did 6.2.2-4. It's all been pretty fun tbh, but now I'm on 6.2.5 and I hate Do Not Go Gentle. 😑
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I just did 6.2.2-4. It's all been pretty fun tbh, but now I'm on 6.2.5 and I hate Do Not Go Gentle. 😑

Ghost is where it's at for that one
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Don't remind me. 😭
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Lol just spam heavy.
    Yeah, but my ideal team kinda sucks with that playstyle. 😂
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Thanks bro! How many revives do you think it'll take for an r4 Medusa?
    It took me like 5 revives with a r5 Medusa because eventually you'll die from the EMP modification + I quit out of the fight after like 50 hits because then he regens more than the damage you deal him with your crits and since Medusa crits quite a lot he would regen more than damage you are dealing.

I think it would take you like 8-10 revives probably. Don't be surprised if it takes you more revives tho because he is a REALLY annoying boss. The worst boss I've ever faced for sure. I would 100% recommend you boost up to save yourself some items.
    Thanks bro! Time to see who can complete A6 first!
    Let's do this. 🤝
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Don't remind me. 😭
    No void?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Don't remind me. 😭
    No void?
    Well it's done now, but no ranked up Void. I ended up heavy spamming with Claire for most of the fights and it turned out okay enough. That Mordo's an a*s though. He took more revives than Sinister and Champion combined (4 and 2 respectively).