Options

Iron Man (IW) with Armor Up?

I don’t think his passive molecular armor could get benefit from this Wasp synergy.....

Comments

• Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

Molecular armor is an armor up effect.

Really? But it’s not working for Havok Plasma damage....too bad
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Its actually a passive armor up, which is why it doesn't work against havok.
  • Options
    tidusx2jr said:

Yeah....feel a bit disappointed that passive armor buff cannot be used to against Havok~

• Options
    edited September 2020

that requires an armor up buff. imiw has armor up passives. both passives and buffs are effects
    Thanks for clarification~ I thought passive armor was not considered as an “Armor” that can be affected by synergy (or anything that will affect the armor duration, unless it’s mentioned in the champ’s page)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★

tidusx2jr said:

Yeah....feel a bit disappointed that passive armor buff cannot be used to against Havok~

Thats because it is not a passive armor up buff. Is just a passive armor, not a buff
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

that requires an armor up buff. imiw has armor up passives. both passives and buffs are effects
    Thanks for clarification~ I thought passive armor was not considered as an “Armor” that can be affected by synergy (or anything that will affect the armor duration, unless it’s mentioned in the champ’s page)
    no prob. it's definitely confusing