**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Biggest pet peeve with alliance mates

Biggest pet peeve with alliance mates 124 votes

Doing bare minimum to get rewards from an event
12%
zuffyRyGokuSgtSlaughter78Wozzy101DynastyGarrettNTyler1620Adil08A_NAZQfuryLucasjones98CloudwalkerRap027Valentinos13[Deleted User]BroodyJC 16 votes
Not hitting the "help" button
8%
TendersquadHammerbro_64MadooriCManav_preet0808manveertherealRamadaKRANꓘMasterpuffAziz5253FaseehThebombsquad1 11 votes
Not logging in
1%
Alex13369Lobster44 2 votes
Asking redundant questions
1%
LittlePeteIron_Patriot_is_lit 2 votes
Not moving in AW or AQ
44%
razielRaganatorFrostyMagrailothosCat_MurdockLvernon15KennadoMonk1Osfan8MatanacosPizzabeatSpurgeon14pseudosaneMcord117MoosetiptronicScopeotoe987Kenaishadow_lurker22Jedi_Hawkespaceoctopus 55 votes
Refusing to use Discord/Line app for communication
4%
DRTOplayinggameletUnio77Silentdoom09MrGreekDbosspage 6 votes
Joining wrong BG or path in AW/AQ
5%
SylarKanameTarun46Lovejoy72Dnegrin6969odishika123Agent_22Cowabunga 7 votes
Not improving roster or playstyle
7%
Mr_PlatypusWerewrymMauledSwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbioteJragonMaster170IWCTrashPanda12Wardizzle 9 votes
Alliance hopping
0%
Moot4Life 1 vote
Other (specify)
12%
danielmathnameplasUncle_Fatty_247WaynedavyUnidentifiedCreatureGamesbond90zeezee57Colinwhitworth69MeebletonQacobX_Factor_AgentArsozTheInfintyHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHskinnybruh879 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Not moving in AW or AQ
    were pretty relaxed, so I'm ok with it, but it's annoying for sure
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

not giving @Worknprogress enough fights to make him really earn his perfect season

Dude, another one? Lol
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)

not giving @Worknprogress enough fights to make him really earn his perfect season

Dude, another one? Lol
    wait till you see what i have planned if you're still deathless after next war ;)
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Asking redundant questions
    I’m guilty of doing at least 2 of these things and sometimes guilty of like 2 more.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    Keeping track of other alliance mates' activities in some vain attempt to seem superior or to simply cause trouble.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Not moving in AW or AQ
    it is clear the vast majority will answer "not moving in AQ or AW on time" which hopefully sends a strong message to kabam, to remove all those linked nodes. they are not needed. game takes too much time already, and then you can move just sooo far as your teammates allow you too. cause then you have work, family, life stuff, kids, definitely linked nodes are the greatest enemies towards any qualify of life improvement.

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Dude, another one? Lol
    wait till you see what i have planned if you're still deathless after next war ;)
    Can't wait
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

were pretty relaxed, so I'm ok with it, but it's annoying for sure

even the people you kicked for going down the wrong paths?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Dude, another one? Lol
    but has he died to a Rhino?
    Hahahahahaha
  • Options
    Not improving roster or playstyle
    That person who asks who to bring in attack for their path, you tell them, they then bring different champs and inevitably die and are confused why it happened.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't really been in alliances where people don't move, aren't active, etc.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Not moving in AW or AQ
    I don't have time for that haha.