**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Accidental rank up

I accidentally ranked up my 4 star Domino to rank 5 instead of ranking my five star Domino to rank 3. I have written a ticket to support. Will they reverse the upgrade and return the resources to inventory. Has anyone ever had a similar experience? How did it go?

Comments

• Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I know its quite stupid of me and quite LOL worthy.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Did you level her up?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    If you did not level her after the rank up they should be able to reverse it, they won’t do it if you leveled her
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yes, they'll typically reverse accidental item use if you havnt leveled the mistake and refund you the resources. This is a courtesy they can provide every 3 months. I used a rankup gem instead of resources by accident, turnaround was 24 hours and they were super nice. This is on a base-by-case basis and yours is slightly different. Good luck.

Ref
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/I-accidentally-sold-or-used-an-in-game-item-or-resource
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I have not leveled her up.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    then you will probably be ok. contagion support asap
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    They are very helpful if you accidentally use an awakening gem or something also. And I know people who have ranked champs up before and then had it reversed and got their materials back. However, there is a limit on how often they will do this for you (I believe once per 90 days), so be careful for a while.

• Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    hasn't happened to me with a rank up, but I did purchase a featured 5* crystal by mistake and they converted the crystal back to shards. I also converted all of my units into battle chips at one point when the ally treasury was a big thing and they reversed it too. I don't think an accidental rank up should be any different. contact the support by submitting a ticket asap. they're very helpful, I haven't had a problem with them ever. good luck!
  • Options
    Hendross said:

Yes, they'll typically reverse accidental item use if you havnt leveled the mistake and refund you the resources. This is a courtesy they can provide every 3 months. I used a rankup gem instead of resources by accident, turnaround was 24 hours and they were super nice. This is on a base-by-case basis and yours is slightly different. Good luck.

Ref
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/I-accidentally-sold-or-used-an-in-game-item-or-resource

Thank you for posting this! OP, reach out to support! They can help!
This discussion has been closed.