**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the worst champ that you find fun to play?

2»

Comments

• KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Taskmaster
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist, I used him periodically in Act 6 and makes me remember the old days when I use his 4* version substantially 4/5 years ago.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I love playing Ebony Maw, I find him to be extremely enjoyable. I also really enjoy playing Ant-Man with full synergies. Civil Warrior, Gambit, Falcon, Karnak, and Winter Soldier can all be really fun to play too.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I love playing Ebony Maw, I find him to be extremely enjoyable. I also really enjoy playing Ant-Man with full synergies. Civil Warrior, Gambit, Falcon, Karnak, and Winter Soldier can all be really fun to play too.

oh yeah maw. during that legends celebration arena, I tried out my 2* ebony maw and his heavies and specials felt fun to use
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Diablo
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Terrax and goblin
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Nightcrawler, such a cool and fun to play champ. I have him as a duped 5* and almost want to rank him up and use him occasionally regardless of him being lower tier but the catalysts are way too valuable.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Night Thrasher. Very cool animations and very rarely kinda effective. I like how he looks too. He's been my Forums profile picture ever since I made the account.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    My guy Cap WW2!
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Diablo. I like how he uses potions to improve himself. I think the persistent charges should be changed but I like the concept and I think he’s fun
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Ebony Maw and Bishop

Bishop! He was my first 3* and got him again as a 4* when I was doing Act 4. I recently got him as a 5* and I wasn't disappointed with the pull. I'm not gonna rank him yet but happy to have him. I wish they buff him up to be more energy resistant than he is then add some more utility.
    Remember this guys pfp was Doom? And he had just started?

They grow up so fast...
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Vulture
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    i actually like playing sentry quite a bit...so much utility wasted on low attack ratings...smh
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Nightcrawler
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I absolutely love the animations and playstyle of:

Moon Knight
    Guilotine
    Civil Warrior
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I actually like mordo a lot. If you play him against BPCW it’s even better
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Green Goblin. He was my first 4* tech and I used him a lot. His sp's have very satisfying sounds and I loved building his charges. I took him to r3 but eventually left him there when I got Ghost and Vision.
    Using him in arenas makes me want to rank him up but resources...
  • Personally I love playing as Kang, my first max sig and max rank four star
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    ebony maw, i love timing the opponent' special with falter, even more if it's a cosmic... and if the opponent happens to be hyperion or the new vision, the fun is double *_*
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

ebony maw, i love timing the opponent' special with falter, even more if it's a cosmic... and if the opponent happens to be hyperion or the new vision, the fun is double *_*

Mate, look up corvus glaive and you be laughin with maw
    absolutely, i love the corvus matchup, it seems like playing a phasing ghost... until you forgot that the first light attack can still hit you (it happened far more times than i want to admit) :-D
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Elektra, for I have no clue why. I guess I like her animations and it's fun destroying the opponent the second they dip below 25%
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Venompool.
    I ranked him to r5 over the actual beyond god tier champs I have, just because I love how he plays.