Possible solutions of loss in arena due to login issue

Comments

• parveshyadav_1parveshyadav_1 Member Posts: 71
    :(
    Lol, a very few android users in my alliance are also able to login.. Don't know how and why..
    RIP voddoo or star lord
  • Dcas81Dcas81 Member Posts: 3
    I had not done too much in arena but had been planning on hitting it hard tonight, so this has ruined my plans on a good grind session, hope kabam doesn't just try giving potions, this sucks for all of us android users, am hoping for some decent compensation for this, wanted to contribute more towards duels also but can't as my night is over now, early early start for work in the morning, players like me don't have all the time in the world due to work and family commitments so these huge inconvenience stuff ups are just not on and really impact progression!!
    Dcas81 wrote: »
    I had not done too much in arena but had been planning on hitting it hard tonight, so this has ruined my plans on a good grind session, hope kabam doesn't just try giving potions, this sucks for all of us android users, am hoping for some decent compensation for this, wanted to contribute more towards duels also but can't as my night is over now, early early start for work in the morning, players like me don't have all the time in the world due to work and family commitments so these huge inconvenience stuff ups are just not on and really impact progression!!

I too want rational compensation and not same gift to everyone or simple those unlucky crystals or little potions
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 203 ★★
    Surprises me that they only seem to employ West coast mods...ones that are still sleeping at 4:30am

This is out of hand with the 30 threads
    Surprises me that they only seem to employ West coast mods...ones that are still sleeping at 4:30am

This is out of hand with the 30 threads

True man.. Asians, Aussie and UK people are more affected by this compared to USA
    RIP alliance wars as well..
  • ChiranjeeviChiranjeevi Member Posts: 32
    i need a 4* dr voodoo as i did 1 million.
    edited June 2017
    i need a 4* dr voodoo as i did 1 million.

Yeah bro, very annoying on their part...Doing 1 million in that time will sure land you to final destination if there were no game error
    I guess they are working on it now :)
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    To be honest, the champ would be nice. Its digital, and with all the champs coming to 5 stars it dont matter. Once that 5 star is gotten the 4 star collects dust.. So truely compensate, provide the champ we have points for. Instead of making people devote hours that we will never get back.

I would also be happy with the gold relm and rank up tickets..
  • SunnykhanSunnykhan Member Posts: 3
    I think it will be unfair for those who trying to grind thaat time when server is down so they should give use extra units and redo the arena whole in next round
    Sunnykhan wrote: »
    I think it will be unfair for those who trying to grind thaat time when server is down so they should give use extra units and redo the arena whole in next round

How it would be unfair if you didn't tried and not reached any milestones till then..
    You can try that in 2nd(compensating arena) & in 3rd arena.
    Those who played and got 1 million should be getting 4* ..no matter are they android or iPhone users
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    They better not add a 3rd round
    Jaded wrote: »
    They better not add a 3rd round

3rd round will be normal at the time of 2nd run..
    But there could be an extra new 2nd round for 1 and half day (remaining time of this 3 day run)
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
    They should have to give stamina refills for those who make 1mil already and waiting to score much.the only thing is who make more then 700k should have given stamina refills 300 would be fine for me for champs i could use 300times in that time
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    They should have to give stamina refills for those who make 1mil already and waiting to score much.the only thing is who make more then 700k should have given stamina refills 300 would be fine for me for champs i could use 300times in that time

You don't get it bro...in that case iPhone users will also get it , they will use it too and go more ahead ..getting it? We can't catch them now in any way
  • KimosobeKimosobe Member Posts: 6
    I put up 2.1 mil alone yesterday in arena so should I expect voodoo duplicated when I'm able to log back on?
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Time is essential to arena. This game is a true test of time management if you ask me. If you work, have a family, and also play this game you know how important time is. And when the game is down on one's free time, that can really hurt! Hope Kabam compensates users who are affected. Cause I would be pissed had I been going for SL or DV

I put up 2.1 mil last night and can't even get in...
    Kimosobe wrote: »
    Time is essential to arena. This game is a true test of time management if you ask me. If you work, have a family, and also play this game you know how important time is. And when the game is down on one's free time, that can really hurt! Hope Kabam compensates users who are affected. Cause I would be pissed had I been going for SL or DV

You need to understand there were people from who had sleeping time in between that time..
    Trust me, I've well calculated, 1 million would be a very good cut off for 12 hours

You need to understand there were people from who had sleeping time in between that time..
    Trust me, I've well calculated, 1 million would be a very good cut off for 12 hours

I don't give a ****. I can't get my time back so what do I get for compensation? A **** phc
    .. A 3* crystal? Foh

I don't give a ****. I can't get my time back so what do I get for compensation? A **** phc
    .. A 3* crystal? Foh

Lol..why are you yelling at me.. I just want a 4* for all of those who had 1 million score before failure of game

.. A 3* crystal? Foh

Lol..why are you yelling at me.. I just want a 4* for all of those who had 1 million score before failure of game

Bye

You don't get it bro...in that case iPhone users will also get it , they will use it too and go more ahead ..getting it? We can't catch them now in any way

No only for Android user who are able to login through google play only only Those Player who will login with Google play only get stamina refills
    You might me indian and i also indian and we both know our full day was **** up and specially voodoo arena
  • sbb75sbb75 Member Posts: 208
    Kabam really needs to properly compensate for this outage. I accept the fact that there are outages, changes bugs, etc... I have never posted complaints. This is my first.
    So far this is beyond unexcusable.
    1. A global revenue driven application MUST have some off hours support, at a minimum to acknowledge the outage.
    2. Kabam answers to a lot of complaints with generic lines, (12.0) doing things to allow the game to be more competitive and fair over entire community (generate more money)... However you have given a considerable advantage to the IOS user base.
    3. COMPENSATE accordingly. DON'T Nerf it. Suggestions;
    Back out war, refund any units, $, and boosts revives used.
    Compensate Players by tier or individual based on time spent playing, money spent, units spent, event time misses out.
    Use Summoner Advancement score as an example, mine was about 60,000. It would NOT be fair to give equal compensation to iPhone users and Android users who do not cone close to some measured activity.
    *Last Comment and Real example*
    I desperately​ want a 4* StarLord. I purchased 15 Disco crystals hoping to avoid the Arena grind. Didn't get one in the crystal. And now I lost a real shot and winning him in 4* Arena. That was Time spent for 1,800+ units, $ for more units, time spent in StarLord Arena.... All that was wasted..

DONT compensate me with Alliance boosts and revives same for All. Make a effort after fixing the game.
    Hire someone for off hours support !

No only for Android user who are able to login through google play only only Those Player who will login with Google play only get stamina refills

No man I can't stay up all night now to grind with those stamina refills.
    It's already 8pm.
    They will rectify it by 10-11 or god knows..
    Thanks.. I'm done..
    I can't burn my eyes continuously
  • TheTaserTheTaser Member Posts: 7
    I took a day off work to grind for voodoo and this happens...WHY? :/ gah...can't ever get away from being screwed by this company.
    TheTaser wrote: »
    I took a day off work to grind for voodoo and this happens...WHY? :/ gah...can't ever get away from being screwed by this company.

Sorry mate..I feel the pain as well
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Member Posts: 175 ★★
    I couldn't grind as much last night but was planning on making up for it all this morning. I don't think a 1 mil cutoff is even fair. I had 7 to 800k, but am a newer player and invest a lot of time to get arena top 10%. This is a killer. Honestly there is no good solution to this. No matter what someone either gets screwed or benefits way more than they deserve (and we know Kabaam would never let that happen). Hopefully if they run a 3rd arena at the same time, it'll lower cutoffs
This discussion has been closed.