**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What does a guy need to do to pull warlock or g99 from dual crystals

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
I have opened about 20 cosmic tech dual crystals and all i keep pulling is red skull dupes and aarkus dupes ...last 2 pulls were green goblin and king groot ...i mean where are the warlocks and the g99s...why cant i pull them or even better pull them back to back .... why hast thou forsaken me kabam....who shud i sacrifice at the alter of rnjesus....i mean give me a break ... Rant over.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Just be patient. Once you do get either of them, it'll have been worth the delay.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Just be patient. Once you do get either of them, it'll have been worth the delay.

I have a similar story with my Claire 😃
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    40 crystals and no torch/doom/hood/sorcerer/thing
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I wouldn't rely on dual crystals unless your roster is solidified in all areas unless you really need that character above all others

Maybe a havok counter i suppose for you
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've been opening nothing but dual crystals for Aegon and Doom. Haven't pulled either though I have pulled several other good champs I didn't have so it's not all bad.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’m well over 20 in science/mystic, no Clair or torch, really want torch for my pending first abyss run, I’ve also been doing the 6* featured since he’s in there,
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    im 0 for 20 in the cosmic/tech dual crystals. i have 11 champs im looking for (heimdall, sparky, ghost, warlock, guilly, cmm, hype, corvus, medusa, SL dupe or sentinel ) yet i keep getting iron men dupes and angela dupes....
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Sacrifice a credit card to MCOC’s units-man.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    5 Mystic/sciences, 4 cosmic/techs, and 2 mutant/skills.
    0 Quakes, nicks, ghosts, warlocks, corvuses, dooms, and 1 void (need a second one to get the dupe)
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Bawa69 said:

I have opened about 20 cosmic tech dual crystals and all i keep pulling is red skull dupes and aarkus dupes ...last 2 pulls were green goblin and king groot ...i mean where are the warlocks and the g99s...why cant i pull them or even better pull them back to back .... why hast thou forsaken me kabam....who shud i sacrifice at the alter of rnjesus....i mean give me a break ... Rant over.

The ability to go in and press that specific, named champ.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’ve actually stopped opening them.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★

I wouldn't rely on dual crystals unless your roster is solidified in all areas unless you really need that character above all others

Maybe a havok counter i suppose for you

I do have a solid roster ... just a little lacking in tech i have some good tech champs but none of the great ones the best tech champ i have is a darkhawk need someone who can really pack a punch and also ive been chasing warlock and g99 for a really long time

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I opened 10 of these and got g2099
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    I’m still trying for Warlock. I was trying to get a Corvus too, but he came in a six star instead!