Options

Useful counters to Magneto?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,751 ★★★★★
Both new Magnetos are awesome and not really annoying defenders, but since all non-metal techs are pretty much useless, you can't utilise the class advantage, so I am very curious what counters will you all come up with, because I myself haven't yet found any particularly great option. I have had good experience with Venom, who can eat his Prowess (especially on White Mags), but I hope you will find something better

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    White magneto is mystic food since his prowess are buff and pop up when you hit him, red one is like above suggestion
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    SL and Mysterio are good if you can dex
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,751 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

SL maybe, but Mysterio gets Magnetised. I know he is immune to AAR but Magnetism turns his natural class advantage aginst him, making him no way better than any other class memeber
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Archangel too
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Torch melts him. His energy attacks build up heat fast.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

MaxGaming said:

SL maybe, but Mysterio gets Magnetised. I know he is immune to AAR but Magnetism turns his natural class advantage aginst him, making him no way better than any other class memeber
    I use my Mysterio against Magneto most of the time and he is pretty good i only lost bc the Unstoppable heavy and I tried to intersept it
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    domino and nick fury against the red one
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    For White Suit, I use my Dr Voodoo. He melts.
    For Red Suit, I always keep forgetting his heavy is unstoppable and I get slapped. I usually use general champs against him since he isn't so difficult.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Haven't tried yet, just speculating, but mystics that can keep his unstoppable under control. Longshot, Sorc Supreme, Tigra, Man-Thing amongst others
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mysterio only works for white mags. Taking him up against red mags is pointless.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Corvus still works actually. Just can't reliably parry
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Terra said:

For White Suit, I use my Dr Voodoo. He melts.
    For Red Suit, I always keep forgetting his heavy is unstoppable and I get slapped. I usually use general champs against him since he isn't so difficult.

With the swiss army broadsword you can run into his unstoppable and slap him instead :wink: