**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

t5c acquisition system Random should stop

T5c that can be obtained with this offer and other quest rewards. You should stop the random acquisition method. It takes so much time to train a 6-star hero, and the probability of getting a strong 6-star hero is low, but if t5c is randomly acquired, my life will die by the time I train 6 stars. slow. Kabam should think more about game balance than now

Comments

• Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 675 ★★★
    Totally agree with that
  • Options
    citymanscitymans Posts: 18

As you can see, I got purple last week, and I got purple with this billing offer. I know Kabam is a great company with no stochastic manipulation. Is it a coincidence that only purple still appears? There is a difference enough to doubt
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    citymans said:

As you can see, I got purple last week, and I got purple with this billing offer. I know Kabam is a great company with no stochastic manipulation. Is it a coincidence that only purple still appears? There is a difference enough to doubt

1/6 chance
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,074 ★★★★
    citymans said:

Lol. I once spent a month chasing mutant t4. Got everything except mutant and coincidentally mutant t4 was the only thing I needed.

By the way, it's Mystic not purple. Can't believe I'm the one triggered by this.
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mM6KR_Ohcnk

Look at Karate Mike crystal opening. The only t5cc he doesn't need is skill and science and guess what? He got science and skill. It can't be coincidence because it happened so frequently.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,304 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

citymans said:

Lol. I once spent a month chasing mutant t4. Got everything except mutant and coincidentally mutant t4 was the only thing I needed.

By the way, it's Mystic not purple. Can't believe I'm the one triggered by this.
    It’s quite obvious that English isn’t his first language.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,304 ★★★★★
    Nah01 said:

Look at Karate Mike crystal opening. The only t5cc he doesn't need is skill and science and guess what? He got science and skill. It can't be coincidence because it happened so frequently.

Like playing Monopoly and throwing the exact number you don’t want for a few times? 😂
  • Options
    xNig said:

Nah01 said:

Like playing Monopoly and throwing the exact number you don’t want for a few times? 😂
    I keep imagining people playing Yahtzee, one day seeing a Yahtzee rolled, and shooting their opponent dead for cheating.
  • Options
    citymanscitymans Posts: 18
    I can't get the t5c of the class I want. Win a class t5c that you don't need. If this happens often, the player's feelings will be boring. Especially t5cc
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,047 ★★★★★
    Just save that t5c for when you get a champ to use it on lol.