**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Initial Loading Screen Gone Forever?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Anyone else notice this? I'm on Android. If this is purposeful, then man, I'll miss the extra artwork.

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No mine's working fine your internet is too fast
  • Options

Lol, my WiFi's crappy. That right there is the speed of a beautiful 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor embedded in a the sleek and lightweight design of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    In my country samsung provides their subpar exynos processors instead of snapdragon in their phones
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Etjama said:

Lol, my WiFi's crappy. That right there is the speed of a beautiful 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor embedded in a the sleek and lightweight design of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
    Well, I guess you should sell your phone and by an older phone. You should preferably sell it to me.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Well, I guess you should sell your phone and by an older phone. You should preferably sell it to me.
    Sure, $1000 pls 😂. I got it for $400 which is so worth it for the quality.