**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Thoughts on 6.2 (Not Including The Champion)

Comments

• Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    Outside of The Champion fight I enjoyed 6.2, hope they don’t nerf the rest of it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Thanks @KDSuperFlash10

Btw, how many units does everyone think I should save for Champion? Going in with an r4 shulk and an r1 MS

Tbh I did it with a 4/55 Sym Supreme and a 20% boost in 2 revives. She hulk can easily solo it, just practice those dexes for the last 10%. But tbh, now that the block penetration has been reduced and the prowesses changed from 5 to 3, you can block all 3 sp1s, just put on a health boost if you want to be safe. Have like 300 units ready just if you mess up.
    Awesome! Does anyone know how MS does for the fight? I have MD l3 unlocked. Can unlock lvl 4 for this fight if need be. Considering taking SS to r4 ASAP and replacing MS since here ramp up is painful.
    Idk how MS works so I can’t tell you but I can tell you that Sym Supreme is a BEAST for that fight. I only had 3/5 MD for that fight.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I really hope a combo of Claire and stealthy can work for that 6.2 Champion, as that's what I'm planning on doing.

I have a 5* sym supreme, but can't take him past rank 3 in time.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I really hope a combo of Claire and stealthy can work for that 6.2 Champion, as that's what I'm planning on doing.

I have a 5* sym supreme, but can't take him past rank 3 in time.

I brought them both in for my 6.2.6 run. Stealthy did absolutely nothing for me, he procced his Unstoppable anyways and all the effects were the same. Claire wrecked it though. Took me 2 revives since I wasn't on my A game, but it could've easily been a solo.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Whaaaat said:

@War_Bird you can attack to their block

Lol, I love how some people here disagree with some facts
    Unbelievable
    I bet they are salty because they didn't know that. It's the only logical explanation
    edited September 2020
    Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

@War_Bird you can attack to their block

Lol, I love how some people here disagree with some facts
    Unbelievable
    I haven't left you a single disagree, but someone here's disagree spamming. I've been seeing it on a lot of threads lately and it's freakin annoying. Like, who would disagree with @Ya_Boi_28 asking if he should try 6.2.6? And why?
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    I did this and legit used blade and warlock against killmonger n rogue n em and it took me over 25 mins a fight.... those fight were bs and i do have a r5 aegon
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    Whaaaat said:

Etjama said:

Whaaaat said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Whaaaat said:

Etjama said:

Whaaaat said:

@Etjama
    2. He said: 'The Champion is terrible as well. Glad No Retreat was removed because that was downright sadistic.'
    What do you understand from this?

3.You can take 2-3 charges with Corvus in this path
    And then you just attack when they hold block. The same thing with Aegon
    Is pretty easy

Well thanks, I didn't know that. But just because Corvus and Ægon can counter it doesn't mean it's not a BS path. Emma with armor break immunity, KM with fearless and Rogue with limber would be fine until you combine it with Do You Bleed. Then it's just stupid. And I definitely wouldn't call it easy using Ægon and Corvus.
    It's quite easy actually
    It took me about 20-25 4 hit combo into their blocks for each one of them
    Killmonger is a little annoying with his reverberation, but if you play carefully enough you can solo this fight as well

Every champ that inflicts critical hits through block, is the way to go for this path
    I don't think that Kabam expected you to bring bleed champs for this path
    Kabam expects us to bring champs that can crit through block to a "Do You Bleed?" path? That doesn't make sense. And if that's the case, then you're screwed if you don't have Ægon or Corvus. That sounds like a BS path to me.
    I don't have corvus or aegon.

Really?
    Your total hero rating is 550K
    You have a loooooot of content to cover first
    In order to 100% 6.2 you must have a deep roster. This isn't the case for you
    Needing 2 champs out of all the champs in the game for one single path means it's a BS path.
    @Etjama

Fury can also do it
    Killmonger (with human torch synergy ideally) can do it
    Yondu can do it
    Gwenpool can do it
    Domino can do it
    Magneto can do it
    Wolverine X-23 can do it
    Warlock can do it
    If you have deep wounds everyone from the above list can complete the path easily

I think you get the point
    The best champs for this path are Corvus and Aegon (both of them have entered the game 2 years ago, and now with the dual crystals it's easier than ever to target them)
    Most of the players that are going to 100% 6.2 have Corvus or/and Aegon
    These players of course will have already 100% explore each variant (except 1, which needs a deep roster)
    If you haven't explored 100% Variants 2-5, then you shouldn't go for 100% 6.2
    You won't be able to do it, cause of the class gates
    I've already made my full run thru all of act 6... 100% variants 1-5.. done LOL... been around for 4 years and still don't have corvus. But that do you bleed path in 6.2.6 were bs... and that entire mordo quest is a cash grab... and I'll free to play
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

DONE! I STG I felt like I was floating during this fight! Too discombobulated to share thoughts rn. But the PULLS! OMGGGGG. You guys are gonna hate me!

5-Star: Dupe of Longshot. Already Awakened and gave him stones. Just more iso and sig levels:

6-STAR:

My 6-Star luck is INHUMAN!

Holy fkn s**t. This is the craziest 6 star roster I've ever seen. Oh my word you are so lucky.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

DONE! I STG I felt like I was floating during this fight! Too discombobulated to share thoughts rn. But the PULLS! OMGGGGG. You guys are gonna hate me!

5-Star: Dupe of Longshot. Already Awakened and gave him stones. Just more iso and sig levels:

6-STAR:

what the actual fff
    who'd you use?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

6-STAR:

nah bro but jokes aside, that's an absolutely amazing pull. Congrats and onto 6.3, I'm sure you'll love it there! 😉
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    i’ve completed act6 and redo it on another account. 6.2 is by far the hardest and worst to fight. there’s no room for mistake and for the weak heart.

good luck
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

6-STAR:

Guys.... what the f. I....
    I forgot to open the cavs. Bro I'll just let the SS speak for itself...

brooooooooooooooo congrats
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

6-STAR:

Bruh, your 6* roster's so stupid and now a 5* Hype from a Cav? Would you like to open all my crystals from here on out?
    edited September 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

6-STAR:

nah im outta here WTF

please open my crystals bro 😫😫😫

I'm on my knees for a good 6 star 🙏🙏
    whats your roster like?
    I'm actually looking forward to go back in and explore 6.2.6 in the future. The Champion was super fun post-nerf with Sym Supreme.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

who'd you use?

Shulk and Colossus. Shulk handled the 100-10% phase awesomely. Colossus did WORK on that last 10%
    oh I see thanks. did you just block the sp1?