**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Thoughts on 6.2 (Not Including The Champion)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    Dalton09 said:

Whaaaat said:

Etjama said:

Whaaaat said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Whaaaat said:

Etjama said:

Whaaaat said:

@Etjama
    2. He said: 'The Champion is terrible as well. Glad No Retreat was removed because that was downright sadistic.'
    What do you understand from this?

3.You can take 2-3 charges with Corvus in this path
    And then you just attack when they hold block. The same thing with Aegon
    Is pretty easy

Well thanks, I didn't know that. But just because Corvus and Ægon can counter it doesn't mean it's not a BS path. Emma with armor break immunity, KM with fearless and Rogue with limber would be fine until you combine it with Do You Bleed. Then it's just stupid. And I definitely wouldn't call it easy using Ægon and Corvus.
    It's quite easy actually
    It took me about 20-25 4 hit combo into their blocks for each one of them
    Killmonger is a little annoying with his reverberation, but if you play carefully enough you can solo this fight as well

Every champ that inflicts critical hits through block, is the way to go for this path
    I don't think that Kabam expected you to bring bleed champs for this path
    Kabam expects us to bring champs that can crit through block to a "Do You Bleed?" path? That doesn't make sense. And if that's the case, then you're screwed if you don't have Ægon or Corvus. That sounds like a BS path to me.
    I don't have corvus or aegon.

Really?
    Your total hero rating is 550K
    You have a loooooot of content to cover first
    In order to 100% 6.2 you must have a deep roster. This isn't the case for you
    Needing 2 champs out of all the champs in the game for one single path means it's a BS path.
    @Etjama

Fury can also do it
    Killmonger (with human torch synergy ideally) can do it
    Yondu can do it
    Gwenpool can do it
    Domino can do it
    Magneto can do it
    Wolverine X-23 can do it
    Warlock can do it
    If you have deep wounds everyone from the above list can complete the path easily

I think you get the point
    The best champs for this path are Corvus and Aegon (both of them have entered the game 2 years ago, and now with the dual crystals it's easier than ever to target them)
    Most of the players that are going to 100% 6.2 have Corvus or/and Aegon
    These players of course will have already 100% explore each variant (except 1, which needs a deep roster)
    If you haven't explored 100% Variants 2-5, then you shouldn't go for 100% 6.2
    You won't be able to do it, cause of the class gates
    I've already made my full run thru all of act 6... 100% variants 1-5.. done LOL... been around for 4 years and still don't have corvus. But that do you bleed path in 6.2.6 were bs... and that entire mordo quest is a cash grab... and I'm free to play
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I’ve explored 83% of act 6 overall, with 6.2.5 being all I have left for 100% 6.2 (6.1 and 6.3 are 100%, got 45% of 6.4 left)...but my word just looking back at 6.2.5 made me feel sick 😂 Going to be looking over BG’s itemless clears of those paths for a small trickle of hope, buts seems likely I’ll be waiting for 6.2.5 to be nerfed as part of their “pain-point” reviews