**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

who designed Domino in this way

I know lots of you will agree or disagree but seriously how domino was designed? Whenever I play as Domino things rarely come in my favor such as crit bleed, perfect crit for stun, evade on lucky, but while I play against her there is a huge chance that she can wreck me in a single moment. the chance to fail ability is 15% for parry or dex or ghost phasing but while playing against her sometimes it leads to 50% or above. one single mistake or sometime no mistake also can wreck anyone easily. one straight combo and that leads to stun and boom in a blink of an eye you are lying in valhalla. Seriously who designed domino so that she can be a real pain in defence and not as similar to that in offence,

P.S. I got smacked by cavalier domino atleast 5 times and my whole team died there... getting 3 buffs against her is a real pain sometimes.

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

I know lots of you will agree or disagree but seriously how domino was designed? Whenever I play as Domino things rarely come in my favor such as crit bleed, perfect crit for stun, evade on lucky, but while I play against her there is a huge chance that she can wreck me in a single moment. the chance to fail ability is 15% for parry or dex or ghost phasing but while playing against her sometimes it leads to 50% or above. one single mistake or sometime no mistake also can wreck anyone easily. one straight combo and that leads to stun and boom in a blink of an eye you are lying in valhalla. Seriously who designed domino so that she can be a real pain in defence and not as similar to that in offence,

P.S. I got smacked by cavalier domino atleast 5 times and my whole team died there... getting 3 buffs against her is a real pain sometimes.

Try redskull, about the only thing I ever used him for...

• Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    Berjibs said:

Try redskull, about the only thing I ever used him for...

I dont even wanna play that quest with a r1 redskull in 5*. and intercepting domino can wreck me easily while domino is fighting
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    domino in cav difficulty killed me once. but i went back at her and she was toasted.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

exactly... domino in defence is a big beast mode champ... but while in offence RNG can destroy this girl's career

I laughed very hard reading this comment. 😂😂😂
    Also I think this girl carrier already in danger. Colossus keep getting awesome unique synergy throughout the year and she is not receiving any unique synergy to make her good to compete with other mutant champ.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Cable>Domino
    that's what some of y'all said

In age
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,862 ★★★★★
    why on earth do you want the lucky evade, it sucks on offense

Also, try for crit bleeds on specials only when you’re lucky.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Chance to fail

read her abilities it iss literally in there. The 15% AAR you get at the start is not the AAR you get. If you are unlucky you also get an additional 35%, making it 50%.... Also if you are unlucky you CANNOT evade use the dex mastery. Also when she is lucky she has a 35% chance to evade, which is also the only time she has a chance to evade (unless on an evade node). So stop attacking her when she is lucky, and stop trying relying on dex when you are unlucky (or take a tech)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

domino in cav difficulty killed me once. but i went back at her and she was toasted.

Is it weird that I soloed her with my Angela? 🤔
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Domino is the most overrated champion in the game now that it is accepted that Blade is no longer as good as he is. Next up, Domino. Overrated af and all RNG based.

Cable>Silver Surfer>Domino=Mysterio
  • Options
    For you it is
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

KD with their superb and always correct analysis based on things they haven't yet tested for themselves. Next up the solution to Poverty, War, and Global Warming all based on spectacular opinions based on no personal experience!

He doesn't analyze.He just hypothesizes.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    ItsDamien said:

KD with their superb and always correct analysis based on things they haven't yet tested for themselves. Next up the solution to Poverty, War, and Global Warming all based on spectacular opinions based on no personal experience!

Very intriguing questions, Mr. Damien!

Poverty:

Make education a priority. A huge factor in how to solve poverty involves education. Lifting a country out of poverty means educating its citizens not only on basics like math and science, but on proper hygiene, gender equality, educating females equally, economic factors and investing in resources for schools. To better the school system in developing nations, not only do the resources and school building need to be improved, but the teachers need to be trained properly and paid. Encouraging school attendance and teacher certification will create a more conscious society, more jobs and better-equipped citizens in the fight against poverty.

War:

Rise up as a people and demand that one’s government follow its Constitution, cut off funding for war and find a way to peace. US citizens must demand that Congress not give away or allow the president to usurp its sole authority under the Constitution to make the decision to go to war. Citizens should also demand that Congress exercise its power of the purse to prevent war, including not giving financial support to a president attempting to bribe other countries to participate in an illegal war.

Global Warming:

Power your home with renewable energy. Choose a utility company that generates at least half its power from wind or solar and has been certified by Green-e Energy, an organization that vets renewable energy options. If that isn’t possible for you, take a look at your electric bill; many utilities now list other ways to support renewable sources on their monthly statements and websites.

P.S. This is not my writing. It is from different sources.

Sources:
    - https://borgenproject.org/how-to-solve-poverty-10-steps/
    - https://www.nrdc.org/stories/how-you-can-stop-global-warming
    - https://www.wagingpeace.org/five-ways-to-stop-war/
  • Options
    MrRum619MrRum619 Posts: 2
    Inb4 kabam ppl start to warn
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    this is taking it too far... off topic.

to play domino the best strategy is to just use her special attacks when you get lucky and the opponent gets lucky to get the maximum damage, so just keep waiting for that to happen. it is highly, highly unlikely it wont.
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

to play domino the best strategy is to just use her special attacks when you get lucky and the opponent gets lucky to get the maximum damage, so just keep waiting for that to happen. it is highly, highly unlikely it wont.

Kd just needs an excuse to play down domino.
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

Cuz in my own opinion, she is overrated. You can have whatever opinion you want and so can I. When I say Domino is overrated, people start attacking me from angles asking me about solutions to global warming, poverty, and war, which I unfortunately don't have answers to at this time!
  • Options
    Yeah I know and I respect your opinion but this post was not about whether she was overrated or not.
    This was about her being annoying on defense.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

which I unfortunately don't have answers to at this time!
    You're starting to sound like the mods KD!
  • Options

Yeah I know and I respect your opinion but this post was not about whether she was overrated or not.
    This was about her being annoying on defense.

Fair enough. I may have breezed through the text to push my Domino agenda...

I accept it. I can't run away from it. I can't hide from it. I don't like Domino.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Domino is the most overrated champion in the game now that it is accepted that Blade is no longer as good as he is. Next up, Domino. Overrated af and all RNG based.

Cable>Silver Surfer>Domino=Mysterio

She is perfectly rated. She has some very good used and when she has synergies is a cheese lord. Blade is still way overrated.