**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss are not random on the pirate island

guys I'm in trouble here, in the treasure island mission my boss never changes, it's always the weapon x, I don't have heroes and I don't have the ability to spend it with the heroes I have. I heard that the boss are random, but here they are always the same, I've tried everything and there is always weapon x, I would like to know if kabam has already positioned himself on this because it is unfair, I figth with weapon x, while others are fight wih x23, cable ....
obs: sorry my english, i'm not a native speaker.

Comments

• Options
    Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    PtkVasco said:

guys I'm in trouble here, in the treasure island mission my boss never changes, it's always the weapon x, I don't have heroes and I don't have the ability to spend it with the heroes I have. I heard that the boss are random, but here they are always the same, I've tried everything and there is always weapon x, I would like to know if kabam has already positioned himself on this because it is unfair, I figth with weapon x, while others are fight wih x23, cable ....

I had Weapon X so I did Master. Today was good ol' Wolverine, so Did Legendary. Defeat the Boss to change.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Varad18 said:

PtkVasco said:

I had Weapon X so I did Master. Today was good ol' Wolverine, so Did Legendary. Defeat the Boss to change.
    Doesn’t always work that way. I had weapon X 3 straight times. Wasn’t a problem but as it’s RNG, anyone could have Weapon X as a boss every single time theoretically.
  • Options
    D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    PtkVasco said:

You can do it! Good luck!
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Try a new path and see if you can complete that. Then try the old path again.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My last 3 bosses have been Red Magneto.

Each time I've taken Ghost with synergies in.

Pain.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

My last 3 bosses have been Red Magneto.

Each time I've taken Ghost with synergies in.

Pain.

Yeah lol, that's why I take havok every time. Scared to take in AA because he's got block penetration now 🙄
    But yeah, havok tears through both Magneto's! In fact, he's probably the best counter now.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Boldly did I go, taking my FTP mini team into legendary. The risks were great, but so to the rewards.

Weapon X did I face! And I did fall before him. Reset the map, said I! That’s not how it works, said they! You must triumph, or surrender the 7500 5* and 1000 6* shards!

So off to YouTube I ventured, seeking my answers.

Spoilers: the answer was get really, really lucky and somehow proc multiple crits bleeds off Dominos SP 2, then run like ****.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    On one of my alt accounts I used AA and he melted through Weapon X.

On another alt, I used IMIW and he was surprisingly very good against him.
  • Options
    Varad18 said:

Are you sure of what you mentioned (with Weapon X and then Wolvie) ?

Don’t think boss is the same across all difficulties at same time, and doubt that when you beat him in one difficulty that it resets for next time in other difficulties too.

Could potentially be that it resets each day (like Labs/Rifts, but they had daily Timers on Panel). However, this one has an overall 30+ day timer, so I was assuming that it would not reset each day (in case you weren’t able to beat him one day).

Good test would be one night (or morning) see who boss is (but then quit/exit), and next afternoon (after time when next objective drops) go back in again and see if it changed.
    2nd test would be see who Legendary boss is, quit/exit, go into lower (Epic) and beat that one, then go back into Legendary and see if changed.
  • Options
    PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    I got it guys!
    Thank!
  • Options
    i always get emma frost, she kinda easy