**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO

Kabam can we get a small event for iso cause I can’t even play the game cause everything I get goes into the overflow. Arena is not a great way at all those PHCs gives nothing but two stars. I can’t get 4*s to save my life. I probably get more 5*s than 4*s. When I finally get one the iso is not enough to do any lvl ups for my 5*s. Arena no life grinders please don’t fire me up.

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    what level of progression are you at? i can get around 1-2 4* crystals a week and i’m only uncollected
  • ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66

what level of progression are you at? i can get around 1-2 4* crystals a week and i’m only uncollected

I’m at 6.2 done all variants. I’ve been lacking iso for months even if I get 2 4*s a week that’s not enough to rank 5 a champ. You will soon be at that position where you dump every bit of iso into a character and still not maxed
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Can’t say I agree with this.

4* from PHC’s is just down to RNG...

As for 4* shards, again, there are plentiful shards available...

I have to sell iso to stop it from expiring.
  • ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30

Kabam can we get a small event for iso cause I can’t even play the game cause everything I get goes into the overflow. Arena is not a great way at all those PHCs gives nothing but two stars. I can’t get 4*s to save my life. I probably get more 5*s than 4*s. When I finally get one the iso is not enough to do any lvl ups for my 5*s. Arena no life grinders please don’t fire me up.

Agreed. Iso became a problem lately