**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally Cavalier

I completed 6.1.1 two days ago and realized it wasn’t that hard so this morning I’ve decided to push for becoming cavalier. I was scared to do it but I’m more than happy I could achieve this goal. I spent 600 units in total but I think it was definitely worth it. My team was 6* Sunspot R1, 5* CMM R4, 5* Doom R4, 5* Cap IW R4, and 5* Magneto R3 (Mags was amazing vs. that Crossbones fight, saved me from using lots of units).

By the way, I’m looking for a chill and active alliance that can run Map 5, 4, and 3. I’m not experienced with Map 5 but I can try my best. Please add me ingame or in Line (stopntake) if you like! Thank you in advance.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    StopNTake said:

I completed 6.1.1 two days ago and realized it wasn’t that hard so this morning I’ve decided to push for becoming cavalier. I was scared to do it but I’m more than happy I could achieve this goal. I spent 600 units in total but I think it was definitely worth it. My team was 6* Sunspot R1, 5* CMM R4, 5* Doom R4, 5* Cap IW R4, and 5* Magneto R3 (Mags was amazing vs. that Crossbones fight, saved me from using lots of units).

By the way, I’m looking for a chill and active alliance that can run Map 5, 4, and 3. I’m not experienced with Map 5 but I can try my best. Please add me ingame or in Line (stopntake) if you like! Thank you in advance.

Congrats, also seeing your unit stash, I don't see why you were so worried 😂😂 but I had similar confidence problems when I did it, I grinded arena to have atleast 1500 units before sentinel fight, ended up using 240

Also, I 'd like to emphasize again, AQ map 5 is really easy, you can bring in 5 star rank 3 champs and stroll through map 5
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    Thank you guys.

StopNTake said:

Congrats, also seeing your unit stash, I don't see why you were so worried 😂😂 but I had similar confidence problems when I did it, I grinded arena to have atleast 1500 units before sentinel fight, ended up using 240

Also, I 'd like to emphasize again, AQ map 5 is really easy, you can bring in 5 star rank 3 champs and stroll through map 5
    I was worried about my skills as I returned back to the game only 2 months ago (I wasn’t even uncollected when I returned) but I improved myself more than I thought. I also didn’t want to lose so many units because I’m saving for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, hehe. Sentinel ate my 280 units while the previous 5 bosses took 320 in total lol.

StopNTake said:

Thank you guys. Well I was worried about my skills as I returned back to the game 2 months ago (I wasn’t even uncollected back then) but I think I improved myself more than I thought. Also I didn’t want to lose so many units because I’m saving for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Sentinel ate my 280 units while the previous 5 bosses took 320 units in total lol.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Nice sunspot you got their
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congratulations. It might just be me, but I still don't understand how people get cav without a 6*r2 or many 5*r5. I might just be a bad player lol. @MCOCMcdonalds
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Congratulations. It might just be me, but I still don't understand how people get cav without a 6*r2 or many 5*r5. I might just be a bad player lol. @MCOCMcdonalds

The only rank 5 I needed was Ghost 😜

Thank you. I don’t have any 5* R5 or 6* R2 but all of the champions I use are top tier in their class. The fights could have lasted shorter if I had a R5 but I don’t think it would be significantly different. Also I used a champion boost at the last boss.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    StopNTake said:

Thank you. I don’t have any 5* R5 or 6* R2 but all of the champions I use are top tier in their class. The fights could have lasted shorter if I had a R5 but I don’t think it would be significantly different. Also I used a champion boost at the last boss.
    Any tips on crossbones? I have claire voyant for the fight
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

StopNTake said:

Any tips on crossbones? I have claire voyant for the fight
    Hit the opponent
    Ok, hopefully he shrugs off one of your bleed debuffs, granting her charges and she can nullify the regen he has
    Good luck you may need a few revives
    She doesn't gain charges from him removing her bleeds because it's not due to him being immune to bleed.

She does gains charges from the bleeds from biohazard failing to trigger on her due to the immunity she possesses in curse of blood. Because of the constant charge gain, she can consistently nullify the vigor regen.