**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need to discuss about payment - paid 7900 + 3999 and Kabam made my account "-14,998 units"

simranjeets16simranjeets16 Posts: 9
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello Guys,

I need your help in figuring this out and sorting it.

I bought 2 things on "03 Jul 2020":
1. Rs. 7900 - "All Father Odin's Vault" - from an "HDFC" account (haven't refunded it ever)
2. Rs. 3999 - "Black Panther's Treasure" - from an wrong account - refunded it

Then next day or after, I received notification on my account and saw that my current units are locked and it showed negative -4999" units.

Now, the issue is : after like 3-4 days of that, I saw that the -ve UNITS increased to the current value : "-14,998" and the option to buy "CRATE OF CREDITS of 9999 units" is showing me cost : 7900 Rs.

Simply meaning KABAM is asking me to pay up both these amounts again to get my 2000 units that are on hold right now back.

I wrote to KABAM Support 2-3 times already, then I receive an automated type of response that it was justified and can't be helped.

Its really frustrating as I am ready to pay up my "Rs 3,999" to get the units back.

Please HELP ME. I need to use my units and become a cavalier, its really annoying. I thought its some glitch or something, but it hasn't gone away and Its showing higher amount on top right corner of my game.

Anyone please please help me. I don't know what else to do or how to prove.

Note : I again wrote to them using "Contact Support" and gave them a snip of the payment going to them "Rs.7900", I can share it here as well.

Please any idea or can anyone help me on this.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    If you got hacked units, earn your 15,000 and move on
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    they cannot help you here and this thread will be closed. You dont refund, you go through them if you need a refund, not your OS provider.
  • @TheInfinty .. Yes man I refunded the 3999 and I am ready to pay that. But its asking my to purchase the units back for 7900, which I didn't refund back. That's the issue here.

I have been buying Summoner Sigil for the past 2-3 months now. I don't refund otherwise.
    The second purchase 3,999Rs was from another bank account, which wasn't supposed to be used.
  • @Lormif .. I agree with you. I don't want any refund. I am not asking for any refund.

I want to pay the actual amount that got refunded : 3999 Rs and I wan't my units back.

Its just that someone from the Backend/payments account team, has selected both my purchases that day and selected them as refunded and hence my units are showing 14,998 negative, which is not true.

Thats why I am reaching you guys out here. Please help if you know a way.

Again, I'm ready to pay 3999 as It was refunded.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    support is the only way, sorry but nothing here for you.
  • @Crcrcrc .. I don't understand what you mean bro. No hacked units or anything here. Legit purchase, its just that second one was refunded and someone at the backend made a mistake.
  • @Lormif .. Alright I agree support should be the only way as its payment/units related stuff. But they mail back in closed conversation, they don't even ask for proof of my 7900 Rs payment and 3999 Rs payment. Could it be I am writing wrong way to them, I write like how I wrote this discussion. Was this correct, is that how'd you contact them. Or would you write a humongous email with all the facts and stuff. it'll take time, but I'll write to them again with that, if you guys suggest.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    what did they say when you contacted them? that sounds like a mistake they made, so you should try to fix it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    try explaining again that you know you should have negative balance for the 3999, but the other was not refunded. this thread will probably be closed soon, so you can pm on the forums if you need more help
  • Its just bullying and unprofessional from the support. I don't know how to get past this. They are like already made their mind up, when I am a genuine customer. I don't have words to say about this. Its killing me that I have paid up about 13000 Rs in my account with Summoner Sigils and other stuff and when I refunded the 3999 Rs thing, which was a mistake. Its disheartening.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    You should try to PM the Mods to assist (if they can).

Could it be the store tried to get both refunds from game company. Mistake made by app/play store?

And ... you may get a warning for posting contends of exchanges with Support on this forum. :(
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Here before thread is shut down. 🙃
  • @winterthur .. thank you for assisting and @Thicco_Mode for the support. It feels embarrassing to PM Mods, they'd feel bad to say no and they cant help.

Just before the thread is closed. (I received Corvus and Awakening GEM for my 5 star Aegon). Now I have made my C.G Rank 5 and Aegon to be the next Rank 5, currently Rank 4. Recently I received Warlock and duped him and Archangel).

I really want to keep going on to become Cavalier, but its really really difficult without the revives/heal (due to no units).

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

@Crcrcrc .. I don't understand what you mean bro. No hacked units or anything here. Legit purchase, its just that second one was refunded and someone at the backend made a mistake.

I said if, and what is an HDFC account that you got the units on?
  • @Crcrcrc ... ah its a Bank Account here in Asia. "hdfcbank'dot'com" . Its like top 5 banks in India. I just conveyed that I used my other bank account to make the payment, I got an "CITIBank" account.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    this happen on July 3rd and it just now took effect on your account ?
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    It's a pretty simple thing, check your bank. Get your updated records. Look at it from a business point of view.

A purchase is made, you send money and receive goods.

If you get the money back, you don't deserve the goods and need to return them.

Their records show returned payments. They want their stuff back. If they returned your payments then it may well be a bank error on your side. Do some digging on your end and provide whatever they ask you for.
  • @OneMast3r ... I understand yes.... There are 2 goods here, I returned 1 out of those "Rs.3999" . But Kabam is asking me now for both goods again.

Thats what my concern is, they aren't even listening.

I can prove that I haven't refunded or received the refund of 7900 Rs ever in that bank statement.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

op if you used a wrong account to buy the unit why didnt you just do q tramsfer from the right bank qccount to the one you shouldnt hqve spent from . would have save alot of headaches .. if im understamding correctly that is what happened yes ?

Could be something about Indian bank regulations ... pretty complex and specific account for specific uses.
  • Hey simranjeets16, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific issues. You can find information about our refund policy HERE. However, if you require further assistance with this, I recommend continuing to work with our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.