**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The fairness of Android

wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
Yeah we all know there's a massive worldwide login issue with Android. Really sucks for us. I use a LG V10 and the game is beautiful. I regularly spend $100 a month which I know is pathetic in kabam terms. But hey, I'm good at the game and I am impatient.

Right now I'm seeing screenshots from my iPhone alliance members. Everyone is waiting on me. Sucks but hey, it happens. My real issue is that many of us try to be great. I can't get a legends title because the loading times are 10x longer for my phone. I get to suffer because iPhone is the main priority. And now everyone is missing out on voodoo.

I have a voodoo and loved him. Until you guys robbed his ability to turn all buffs into poison. Really? You needed to limit that? I noticed it happened right after bautista challenge and the stupidly noded king groot.

In bautista you could pull a thousand damage on groot. Now you get lucky to see 250 from your poison. And king groot was hilariously killed with 15k critical hits.

Then you realize we are smart enough to beat your nodes without spending money. So you kill his best ability.

I get you want to make money. And I happily spend money to get what I want. But you're making it hard with the nerfs and the glitches.

I'm going to fight my butt off to get carnage later this month. Only to know you'll nerf him several days after he's released, even though you won't change him in monthly master quest. Hey I get that. And I'll still spend my time and money for it.

Just take it easy on us sometimes. Even if a character has an exploit (yondu is stupidly overpowered with bleed ignoring block) I'll still spend money. Many of us will. Just chill please.

And quit killing Android chances to be good. We are here. We like our phones that aren't limited. And we spend money to help you out.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    It's because the game is optimized for apple since apple is more widely used. Android kind of just gets what they get, though they have made a little effort towards fixing optimization for it. There will always be more issues on android than apple unless the tides turn where android is more used by the population. They lean on majority.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Grinder wrote: »
    It's because the game is optimized for apple since apple is more widely used. Android kind of just gets what they get, though they have made a little effort towards fixing optimization for it. There will always be more issues on android than apple unless the tides turn where android is more used by the population. They lean on majority.

That's kind of my point. Why bother putting the game on Android if you're going to continuously have problems? I love this game so much I'll buy an iPod just to play it lol. But to sit back while my team needs me, that's hard. I'm the highest member in my alliance and they are basically waiting on me for 52 node to go down. I regularly go through the left side with powered nodes and that's fine. I do my job. Just hate that I can't because I have a less popular selling phone lol. I'm not even asking for free stuff like everyone else. Just want to play and have better loading times.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Android and Iphone should be in a different pool imo. It really is unfair for Android users.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    All apps work this way, there isn't a single program, game, or app out there that doesn't focus on a specific OS. It's just good business to follow the crowd, it takes alot of time and money to optimize even on one OS, much less multiple.
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    I think the main issue is Android is on sooooo many different phones and devices. There will always be 100x times more performance issues compared to iOS. A lot more devices is a nightmare for developers to optimise.

I'm an android user and have had multiple phones and android versions during my MCoC time. This game runs completely differently on each one i've had

But i agree with LoPresti, we should be seperated from the fruity Kabam users.
  • SharkShark Posts: 28
    All apps work this way, there isn't a single program, game, or app out there that doesn't focus on a specific OS.

There are ways to put the iOS on your android device. If I knew the downtime would be this long I would have done just that.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★

That's not true, Apple phones only make up about 15-20% of the worlds market share of cell phone users.