**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8.5k prestige, no line, AQ focused, but easy going looking for 1+

Hi all,

We are a high prestige Alliance, 8.5k average. We run 3 BGs of map 4 for 140m+ per round on AQ which is 3,400 glory and 7 map 6 crystals. As it's map 4, it's very low pressure on both champions and time.

We also run 2 BGs in war, high silver 1/low gold 3. No items, no requirement to take part, we just run for season rewards.

We hit 500 to 800 in SA with no holding and milestones in nearly all other 3 day events.

We don't use line or other chat app. If you're 8.5k+ prestige, you know what you are doing!

We are replacing a 10.2k 1.2m account who has just retired, which really does suck as he is a great chap.

If you want to play the game at your own pace but still want to do 5 days of very easy AQ to keep the glory rolling in, then we will be a great fit.

Ilovescotch in game. Check us out.

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hi all, we are looking for 2 again

Now 8.8k average prestige. Still 140m in AQ, map 4 only, so you get you champions back quickly.

We are knocking on gold 3 as well, so you'd be very welcome if you can war.

If you want a change of pace from map 5/6 but still get glory and war season rewards, then we could be a good fit without selling your soul to the grind :-)

Ilovescotch in game
    Hi Sunday people. Bumpy bump
    Still looking, thanks all :-)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Im considering joining a higher level alliance, but I'm waiting to see how life works out rn. it'll probably be at least two weeks before I figure stuff out. my ign is tofutnt v.2 if you want to check me out
    Cool. Will add you. Anyone else?
    Hi all, all looking for one :-)
    Still looking that should be!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hey add me in game at “TheBair123.” I can’t seem to find your name in search
    Hey @TheBair123 we're looking for 8k Prestige plus (our average is 8.8k).

Yours at 4.7 is a tad too low :-)
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    ign Space goo. sent ign friend request. would wait until end of AQ
    hey @Moosetiptronic . I'm not 100% sure but I'll probably be able to commit to your alliance. is there still an open spot?
    Hey @Thicco_Mode , there is indeed if you are interested, sorry, been travelling.

Ilovescotch in game, get in touch!
  • freezerfreezer Posts: 36
    Hi mate, your friends list is full in game.

I have second account and looking for a solid group to run AQ with. I'm 7.2k prestige and about 550k hero rating. I'm cavalier with the account and can handle maps 4 & 5.
    Let me know if you still have a spot.

Cheers
    I can join right after glory comes out
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    IGM sent. Thiart, find me if you still need one