**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4.4.5 glitch

Is anybody else having an issue in act 4.4.5 where if you go left at the beginning and fight up to venom, after it doesn’t give you the option to choose to go the right path and fight war machine? I’ve tried 6 times and performed all the steps in troubleshooting but it still doesn’t work. I contacted support and they just say it’s my iPhone 11 Pro Max and ios14.0.1.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Is anybody else having an issue in act 4.4.5 where if you go left at the beginning and fight up to venom, after it doesn’t give you the option to choose to go the right path and fight war machine? I’ve tried 6 times and performed all the steps in troubleshooting but it still doesn’t work. I contacted support and they just say it’s my iPhone 11 Pro Max and ios14.0.1.

I don't have time to screenshot it and explain it since I am at work....but if I remember correctly you need to take the path that approaches War Machine from the other side. (Not the outer left paths) This is something that has confused many many people
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Solswerd said:

I don't have time to screenshot it and explain it since I am at work....but if I remember correctly you need to take the path that approaches War Machine from the other side. (Not the outer left paths) This is something that has confused many many people
    Ohhh thanks so much! What stupid design! I appreciate it though!