**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We need to have a serious discussion about Science Class champs.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    What make a new actually good science champ to counter all our purple money makers... ahhem... we mean mystics?... yeah that's what we meant to say... mystics.
    You talk as if you don't like fighting mystic dispersion... ahhem... we mean mystics champs on a regular basis.

There is a good science to deal with mystics that people non stop forget and overlook and I keep pointing it out: Red Hulk.

Just think about it, you turn off dex and the most messed up thing in the entire game goes poof. He has no buffs, charges are status passives and not buffs, at 4+ charges a well leveled one will burn through anything. I don't know why people don't like him, I've used him a lot and the more I use him the more I like him. Why? Because **** MD. (**** MD when it's against othereise ALL HAIL THE DISPERSION)
  • Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Strategic wrote: »
    What make a new actually good science champ to counter all our purple money makers... ahhem... we mean mystics?... yeah that's what we meant to say... mystics.
    You talk as if you don't like fighting mystic dispersion... ahhem... we mean mystics champs on a regular basis.

There is a good science to deal with mystics that people non stop forget and overlook and I keep pointing it out: Red Hulk.

Just think about it, you turn off dex and the most messed up thing in the entire game goes poof. He has no buffs, charges are status passives and not buffs, at 4+ charges a well leveled one will burn through anything. I don't know why people don't like him, I've used him a lot and the more I use him the more I like him. Why? Because **** MD. (**** MD when it's against othereise ALL HAIL THE DISPERSION)

I'm not saying there aren't useful Science class champs in the game. There definitely are, and some of them are great (not you, Gwen or She Hulk)!

But there has been serious oversight, whether intentional or otherwise, for a long, long time.

Also, LOL at whoever flagged my OP. Wut?
  • Options
    blade is skill

mj9wdcorslu7.jpg
  • Options
    and the wait continues.....
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    and the wait continues.....

One day....I'm holding on to hope that one day soon...
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    blade is skill

mj9wdcorslu7.jpg

Thank god. Gotta use these skill gems somewhere. Thanks for the info