**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iAdvantage.

Since everyone's already in happy mode with the timely release of the new update, let me ask when, if ever, you intend to address the loading time difference between Android and iOS, which makes it next to impossible for Android users to compete for a legends title?

Comments

• Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Mine works fine
  • Right. Have you compared loading times, mate?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I don't think that will ever be fixed ...
    Just saying, I'm an android user too
  • Well, a simple comparison and then application of a time discount of difference of time multiplied with number of fights would solve the problem, now wouldn't it?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Not totally. Gameplay experience is much better on iOs than Android. Less lag and more control of the fight
  • Fair, but at least then us poor Android users would not have as massive a disadvantage.
  • I’m iOS user, didn’t know the load times were different..that is kinda unfair
  • Massive difference, mate. More than 2.5 times faster on iOS, I estimate.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Isn't it more of an operating issue than an issue that can be blamed on Kabam
  • Perhaps, or perhaps not. Mitigating the problem is certainly within Kabam's sphere of control, though.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Choosing our device is in our control as well. If gaming on a device, its important to choose a solid device for performance
  • True story, although I reckon the playing field should be reasonably level, lest the legends programme should come with a proper disclaimer.
  • Playing various other games on both ios and android... I never really noticed issues until I started this one. Granted, I could have missed them... But I'm usually pretty observant of annoying things like that. Also, my specs are pretty great on my android phone.
  • Unacceptable, this is.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Ios is faster, has better graphics and runs better. The game was meant for ios, we android users can't run what they can apparently. If you have a pretty bad android goodluck doing LOL and also a legends run if you're that desperate.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited September 2017
    R4GE wrote: »

It is not. I went to Verizon about it and they actually showed me proof that bench test speeds show most high end Android Devices load faster than iPhone 7. They claim that it is 100% KABAM. they figured that KABAM originally coded the game for iso and then ported it to Android and that accounts for the load time differences.
  • BCdiscman wrote: »

It is not. I went to Verizon about it and they actually showed me proof that bench test speeds show most high end Android Devices load faster than iPhone 7. They claim that it is 100% KABAM. they figured that KABAM originally coded the game for iso and then ported it to Android and that accounts for the load time differences.

Lovely. Just.. lovely.
  • BCdiscman wrote: »

A benchmark doesn’t in any way directly correlate with actual speed of load or actual performance. iOS does have better hardware/software integration. That’s just a side benefit of having a uniform OS platform and only a handful of devices to optimize.
  • Bottom line: UNFAIR!