**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The MCOC community is getting shafted again!

6kung564dv1i.png
evsdkf7nah5e.png
7e4flbm3uygi.png
mudx4kf3l1im.png
lpalt0vg74aa.png

This is happening in the Transformers version of the game. Carefully read the patch notes before responding. You'll see how much they are favoring that game while giving us nothing!

They'll letting them earn crystal shards to purchase the featured hero that they want, which is BS if it isn't implement in our game.

They'll also changing arenas from 3 day arenas to 24 hr arenas. On top of that they're splitting up the arena brackets even more for them and basing it off regions so you only compete with your time zone which makes it even easier to get top rewards.

This is just shitting on the MCOC player base again!

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    A different game with much less player interest is being managed differently? Atrocious....
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    edited September 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    A different game with much less player interest is being managed differently? Atrocious....
    The same game with a different theme that was released by the same company after this one this one.

First give them bases and now this....You're the perfect example of why this community is a joke. Know you're getting ripped off but don't care cause you're used to it lol
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    The same game with a different theme that was released by the same company after this one this one.

First give them bases and now this....You're the perfect expample of why this community is a joke. Know you're getting ripped off but don't care cause you're used to it lol

Compare the amount of users.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I disagree with your assessment of the facts. Fact is they are making changes to the Transformers game but to me the jury is still out to see what impact these changes have.

It's pretty obvious that MCoC is a much more popular game than Transformers. If kabam was smart they would try out new concepts on Transformers first and see how it goes. If they impact is good (for us and for them) then maybe we see some of the same changes.

This is just smart business.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    NevvB wrote: »
    FAL7EN wrote: »

First give them bases and now this....You're the perfect expample of why this community is a joke. Know you're getting ripped off but don't care cause you're used to it lol

Compare the amount of users.
    Good reason to give both games the same. Would bring in even more money here(since this game is the main source of income) and also attract others to that game.
  • Well it would be nice to be able to get the exact character I want without luck. Would also love to have a 1 day arena to get a champ, I could finally be able to enjoy my weekend lol
  • Hey there -

Please keep in mind that TFTF is a completely different game ran by a different team. This forum is for the discussion of MCOC, please keep your discussions on track of the forum's topic.
This discussion has been closed.