**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ crystals

Not sure if it’s my bad luck but it seems like the drop rate of fully formed t4 class and basic cats from aq crystals is really down since the start of the current season. Has anyone else noticed this or not?

Comments

• Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    It feels the same to me.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Ever since we lost the reel for those crystals it has all gone downhill. Remember when you used to get cores from aq crystals? I don't remember seeing a post where they told us they were going to remove it.
  • Its always been down for me so i see no difference
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I pull cosmic and science ones all the time. I.would be better off not pulling those though
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I average 1 a month from the map 5 crystals. I found opening 4-5 a time works the best.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I have not seen a full cat in Map 5 crystals in my entire 2.5 years of playing, so yeah, feels the same to me.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @Vdh2008 thats brutal bro. I came to a point where i felt i was just not having any luck with any kind of pulls, so i started another acct and wouldn't ya know, it has rained gifts down upon my 2nd acct. really makes you wonder if drop rates for new players are higher
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    I pulled a T4 cosmic class cat from a map 3 crystal only 3 days ago, and 2 days ago I pulled a T4 basic cat from the same crystal. It comes down to rng.
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    I've been playing for 11months, ish and I've only received 3 fully formed T4cc
    1- map 3 crystal
    2-map 5 crystals
    For some reasson I rack up all kinds of T4 tech (I have 6) but I only have 3 4* tech and they suck. That's 3 tech 4*s out of 55 4*s.
    Side note, I noticed that when I'm close to forming a t4cc kabam always gives me every other class other than the one I need.
    And this just in from map 2 completion
    ihye4dhs4f1r.png
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lmao I got a mutant t4cc from map 3 crystal when I was a noob and I was like,” ok....it looks cool...”
    I had no clue how lucky I was. Then the luck stopped.