Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Do You Try To Progress on All of The Arenas?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
For me I usually just do the basic 4* arena and nothing but but does anyone try to progress through all of them?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I just know that arena grinding is quite unbearable without suicides.
  • Options
    MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    I always get the 10 units in the 2 smaller arenas and then I like do the first 3/4 milestones for the basic and featured 4* arenas and ones or twice a day I use all of my 6 * in the featured 5* arena.
    Sometimes I do more, sometimes I do less depends on my mood really. And then there are times where I just dont do Arena at all. But because I explore 6.3 right now I guess I dont have much of a choise there.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I try to do all arenas and I will and normally place in the basic and four star if it’s not a new champ as well I always go for the 2000 shards in the five star. The lower arenas take less than 50 rounds to clear. I will put in 300-400 rounds spread out thru the arenas. That’s a lot less than I used to put in before they made a five star arena. You’d have to do 600 rounds or more to get the four star back then
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I do 4* basic and featured all milestones and grind a bit more if I don't have the basic champ duped
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Im fairly new and constantly struggling with t4b and t1a, so I have started doing those along with the legendary crystal cornucopia. Reach all milestones on all 3.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I do all milestones in the 4* basic, 4* featured and 3* featured, twice per week.
    I gain about 1000 units (surplus), and about 200k battlechips after a one week grind.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Not all, But I do 3 arena's (4 basic, 4 featured and 5 featured)
    I have 5 full teams of 6 stars which I play 3 times to get 3m points (I use 6 teams, but one only contains one 6 star)
    I have 12 full teams of 5 stars rank 4 or 5 which get me 3m points
    I have 12 full teams of 4 stars r5 which get me 1 points.
    I play 3 evenings, and it takes roughly an hour while I watch something else.
    In the weekends I might push 4basic and 4 featured to their max milestone.

I have found this will not push me to burnout, and still get me some nice units.
    And as it turns out, it exactly equates to all milestones in the updated 22h event.
    255 units from milestones, roughly 70-80k battlechips (100 units average) and the items from the solo event.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I do all milestones in the 4* basic, 4* featured and 3* featured, twice per week.
    I gain about 1000 units (surplus), and about 200k battlechips after a one week grind.

Do you have any max 3*s and how many?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    This is my typical arena run each set:
    19M in featured 5* (6*s make this easy)
    5M in featured 4*
    2M in basic 4*

Usually try to do the alpha and basic cat arenas as well.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    Only first 2 milestones in 2*, 3*, 4*, and some some fights with 6* champs for easy arena event points
  • Options
    Nick1109 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Do you have any max 3*s and how many?
    Probably about 30 or so, but only 12 are needed really. I just recycle them as I go between milestones.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I try to do as much as possible
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I only do the featured 4 star since my 4 star roster isn’t upgraded enough and 5 star rank 1s gives more points than a maxed 4 star