**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Quest Completion 22-hr event?

IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
Have already completed all the EQ for this month, but I figured that I should ask this anyway so that all my previous posts on missing Level Up events missing are balanced out.

Let the "these events are random" comments begin!

Comments

• Options
    I know that was quoted somewhere that will start with new EQ, but at the same time I do remember that the Quest Completion had still persist even after the changes were made, to as early as last week.

Maybe just kinda tapered off after a couple days back?
  • Options
    IWC said:

I know that was quoted somewhere that will start with new EQ, but at the same time I do remember that the Quest Completion had still persist even after the changes were made, to as early as last week.

Maybe just kinda tapered off after a couple days back?

That Completion was the one that was already running prior to the time of the new changes, so it was still under the old rewards until it ended.
    A Hero Use actually started as the first new one later that same day and was so running somewhat concurrently with the last old Completion
    That was its last occurrence (as mentioned it would not resume until new month's quests).
  • Options
    Man, I was so hoping to explore the hypocrisy over missing Quest Completion compared to Level Up.

Oh well, there’s always next time. Someone please close this failed venture!