**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Mix Master node.

Please move the Mix Master node in AW as the team can't progress till that node is down and if Korg is on that node then it is near impossible to get past. Korg immune to shock and has short stun. How are we supposed to fight him! My whole team of Cavaliers and uncollected can't get past this one node. It's unfair and totally ruins the war and the fun.

Comments

• Options
    psiw_o_lliwpsiw_o_lliw Posts: 44
    Ahhh, yes we should remove the node just because your alliance ALONE has issues with it
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★
    Yes, that is the ONLY node that takes away the fun of AW.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Mix master is doable with skill.
    This is a problem with your alliance and their members skill. Not the game or AW
  • Options
    FarinosFarinos Posts: 54

Please move the Mix Master node in AW as the team can't progress till that node is down and if Korg is on that node then it is near impossible to get past. Korg immune to shock and has short stun. How are we supposed to fight him! My whole team of Cavaliers and uncollected can't get past this one node. It's unfair and totally ruins the war and the fun.

Someone in alliance got an imiw? Someone brings an r4 one in our bg for that node when korg is there and he one shots it everytime
  • Options
    GuruCarmoGuruCarmo Posts: 1
    Man some of you people are so arrogant - I agree with this guy, it's an unnecessary node for war and yeah, is super annoying even for skilled players - then factor in the matchmaking BS and you've got alliances with sometimes 8k attackers at best trying to deal with a 30k korg or thing on mixmaster - which is exactly what happened in our war yesterday. If I missed yesterday's war my ally would have gone nowhere when they hit that node. It's stupid and needs to change.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Not a fan myself, but I suppose if it stops people up, it's a successful one.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That fight is a piece of cake, I’m currently 9/9 on solos and 8/9 on solos where I lost less than 25% health, sorry, but this is a git gud situation
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Use a korg counter and play smart. It’s there every war now, you got time to practice
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    GuruCarmo said:

Man some of you people are so arrogant - I agree with this guy, it's an unnecessary node for war and yeah, is super annoying even for skilled players - then factor in the matchmaking BS and you've got alliances with sometimes 8k attackers at best trying to deal with a 30k korg or thing on mixmaster - which is exactly what happened in our war yesterday. If I missed yesterday's war my ally would have gone nowhere when they hit that node. It's stupid and needs to change.

It’s not super annoying for skilled players if all the skilled players find the fight extremely easy, I mean heck, I’m off season we had people rushing to the fight to try and get some free healing for their omega
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    It’s a tough node. Yes.

But there’s plenty of counters. Havok, OR, Doom.
    Keep at it, you will eventually beat it easily.
    Now that White Magneto has the new pre fight many more mutants can do it.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Also they adjusted this node for difficulty already. Was worse w oscillate on it. I don’t think the goal is for everyone to get through the map without dying.
  • Options
    Onmix said:

It’s a tough node. Yes.

Quake works fine. Especially for Thing or Korg.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

Onmix said:

It’s a tough node. Yes.

Haven’t tested it myself and our Quake guy didn’t like the fight very much with stubborn but said it was possible.
    So yeah. Quake too
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Onmix said:

It’s a tough node. Yes.

Haven’t tested it myself and our Quake guy didn’t like the fight very much with stubborn but said it was possible.
    So yeah. Quake too
    He's the option we lean towards. That's my Node usually, and I use Quake. I'd use IMIW, but the highest I have is a Max 4*.