UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

6 star shards gone after update

Yeah... these just disappeared. Anyone else notice this??

Comments

• THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    same here
  • Everyone in my Alliance.lost theirs as well.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Same thing here. My 275 6* shards from duping IP yesterday has gone. @Kabam Miike what's up with that bug?
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 154
    Same here.
  • Ill add to the pile on... my 275 6* shards that I earned just this morning are gone too
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,372 ★★★★★
    Visuelt. Glich ther have confirm it
  • I don't know if they are gone, or if the counter is just not there anymore. For example, because I spent them all my Grandmaster crystal counter shows 0/2000. My 6-star hero crystal section shows nothing at all.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    This has already been brought up, Miike has stated that Its just a Visual error and that they are working on fixing it so they show up again.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    This has already been brought up, Miike has stated that Its just a Visual error and that they are working on fixing it so they show up again.

please provide link
  • This is definitely a visual error. We've checked into many different accounts that have reported this and can confirm that the Shards are still there. We're investigating the situation right now.
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Surprise, suprise. Can you guys do anything without creating more bugs? This game team sucks and you guys don't test updates at all.
  • How do you get 6* shards?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Mrs_Cajun1 wrote: »
    How do you get 6* shards?

Duping 5*.