**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im bored so what is the dumbest thing you've ever done in MCOC history?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Downloading the game...

I was scrolling for it.
  • Options
    Used a 5* Gem on Hawkeye. Still ain't mad at it, though. Other than that, selling.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Playing ghost a lot, then switching to a different champ and taking a combo to the face expecting to phase... happens at least once a month😅

that happened to me too!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    manan_44 said:

selling 1 stars since they will give most points for the special october arena. rip. :|

What October arena?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

Used a 5* Gem on Hawkeye. Still ain't mad at it, though. Other than that, selling.

Class or Generic?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Terra said:

Class or Generic?
    Class. Didn't have many options at the time. Plus, I used him a great deal then. Never been one for sitting on Resources indefinitely.
  • Options
    SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    I was opening crystals while driving to work and accidentally bought one of those terrible offers that pop up.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Using nick against cable
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Selling my r5 sig 40 Void and Ægon
  • Options
    Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118

I have done some really done things when I was still a noob but the dumbest was when I was exploring Act 4 and I didn't read a node and there was a node where the defender can't take over 1 percent dmg and regens 1 percent every second so I had the best fight against mags and spent like 7+ minutes just fighting Mags just trying different things. Then I read the node and I felt so dumb.

sold all my champs leaving top five , started collecting again from 1 month
  • Options
    Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    manan_44 said:

selling 1 stars since they will give most points for the special october arena. rip. :|

same here
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Downloading the game
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Buying PHC's when I was a noob.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Agreed. WTF is wrong with people ? Don't play with your phone while driving !!!
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    I promise Rhino won't go unstopable the 1000th time I try to intercept him.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Trying to quake IMIW
  • Options
    Daphboy said:

Playing ghost a lot, then switching to a different champ and taking a combo to the face expecting to phase... happens at least once a month😅

Happens to me always
  • Options
    Had a rank 3 wolverine in act 2 and kept on team reviving to defeat Lang when I was a king of noob
  • Options
    Got bored sitting at home in this covid lock down. Bought myself an odin to do an abyss run. Realised next week was 4th July and I could have had a 6* nexus.
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Selling my champs all but 6 maxed 3*s because I couldn't stop pulling moon knights, iron patriots and groots from 4*s. This was in 2015-2016 by the way.
    Literally had only 6 3*s left on my account.
    What was I even thinking🤦♂