Finally Finished Act 5!

TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
It seems like just yesterday I was stuck on 5.1.6. I seem to have a pattern of stopping in story mode for months and then picking it right back up and grinding a ton. I was stuck on 5.1.6 from June to mid-August. Then got Uncollected August 17. I hadn't attempted 5.3.1 since then, but decided to give it a try on Wednesday after I pulled a 6* Magneto. I just now finished it, and I honestly think that 5.4.5 was harder than 5.4.6, but that might just be because of Mr. Magneto. The rewards were AMAZING. Those T2 Alphas will really help me. From the 5* crystal, I duped my 4/55 Sorcerer Supreme. Special thanks to @Cat_Murdock for the maps. I literally couldn't have done it without those. Now onto Cavalier!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Love you x

you too xoxo
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    grats g
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magneto is a top 5 mutant and anyone who says otherwise is ignorant. My 5* r4 duped magneto carried me out of act 5, got me my first 6* who turned out to be also magneto and together they carried me to caviler, while also devastating and obliterating metal champ in their way.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I ironically got a 5* magneto from the rewards. He’ll be going to r4
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Congrats and great job! You better get cav IMMEDIATELY WITH MAG. He is a top 5 mutant.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Way to go OP!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Magneto is a top 5 mutant and anyone who says otherwise is ignorant. My 5* r4 duped magneto carried me out of act 5, got me my first 6* who turned out to be also magneto and together they carried me to caviler, while also devastating and obliterating metal champ in their way.

Nah man he’s trash. No utility no damage and horrible if the opponents bleed immune. In the same category as Ghost
    Ohhh I see what you’re trying to do wink wink
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Dude I'm literally on 5.4.6 rn! any tips? I'm on the healing path with warlock and Arkangel and have Doctor doom and loki for Ultron.

Dude I'm literally on 5.4.6 rn! any tips? I'm on the healing path with warlock and Arkangel and have Doctor doom and loki for Ultron.

Good luck. My wisdom is keep ultron to special 1. WAY easier to dex.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

Good luck. My wisdom is keep ultron to special 1. WAY easier to dex.
    Thanks!
  • starlord3000_olstarlord3000_ol Member Posts: 30

It seems like just yesterday I was stuck on 5.1.6. I seem to have a pattern of stopping in story mode for months and then picking it right back up and grinding a ton. I was stuck on 5.1.6 from June to mid-August. Then got Uncollected August 17. I hadn't attempted 5.3.1 since then, but decided to give it a try on Wednesday after I pulled a 6* Magneto. I just now finished it, and I honestly think that 5.4.5 was harder than 5.4.6, but that might just be because of Mr. Magneto. The rewards were AMAZING. Those T2 Alphas will really help me. From the 5* crystal, I duped my 4/55 Sorcerer Supreme. Special thanks to @Cat_Murdock for the maps. I literally couldn't have done it without those. Now onto Cavalier!

I gota 6 star magneto too bro
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,018 Content Creator
    Hey congrats!!!

Hey congrats!!!

Thanks. Hopefully your maps and guides will help me with 6.1. Through one run, it’s a lot more intimidating then I thought.