**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Summoner Sigil needs updating asap

The new solo crystals and daily events are awesome. They seem to be much better than the subscription rewards tbh. Just my take but the sigil really has no value to end gamers anymore.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    It's ten bucks a month. For what it is, it's just fine.
    Chikel said:

10 bucks a month if you're in the USA. In some countries, that ten bucks is a big deal.
    You also get 300 Units a month, Shards, Pots, trade-ins, and the occasional Special Offer with it. For the same price as 275 Units.

It doesn’t really provide much value from an endgame perspective. I imagine it’ll be revamped somewhat with the introduction of the Thronebreaker title to make the Sigil enticing once again for the upper echelon of the playerbase.
    A couple additions I could see, but revamping the entire thing isn't something I see as necessary. The more they add, they more they have to consider increasing the price. I'm not too keen on that. For that matter, no one is past 5*s or 5* Sigs.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

It doesn’t really provide much value from an endgame perspective. I imagine it’ll be revamped somewhat with the introduction of the Thronebreaker title to make the Sigil enticing once again for the upper echelon of the playerbase.
    A couple additions I could see, but revamping the entire thing isn't something I see as necessary. The more they add, they more they have to consider increasing the price. I'm not too keen on that. For that matter, no one is past 5*s or 5* Sigs.
    I don’t expect them to add much at all - and tbh I’d actually rather they didn’t. I’ve quite enjoyed the fact that I don’t feel like I’m missing out by not subscribing to it.

I don’t expect them to add much at all - and tbh I’d actually rather they didn’t. I’ve quite enjoyed the fact that I don’t feel like I’m missing out by not subscribing to it.
    I can see them adding a step up, like the difference between UC and Cav, but I don't see it as being drastically changed. For the price you pay, the value of what you get is well worth it. It's not going to give mass amounts of 6* Shards and 6* Sig Stones.

I can see them adding a step up, like the difference between UC and Cav, but I don't see it as being drastically changed. For the price you pay, the value of what you get is well worth it. It's not going to give mass amounts of 6* Shards and 6* Sig Stones.
    In all honesty, I don’t expect the Sigil to give me any amount of 6* shards or signature stones. In fact, I wouldn’t be too fussed if they never updated it. The way I see it, the current value of the Sigil is not worth £10 - and I’m perfectly fine with this, as I can forgo the extra cost without feeling like I’m missing out.
  • It's ten bucks a month. For what it is, it's just fine.

In all honesty, I don’t expect the Sigil to give me any amount of 6* shards or signature stones. In fact, I wouldn’t be too fussed if they never updated it. The way I see it, the current value of the Sigil is not worth £10 - and I’m perfectly fine with this, as I can forgo the extra cost without feeling like I’m missing out.
    Thats how I feel. I never really saw it as a huge value, at least for me.

Well, you're certainly entitled to that. The Shards, Units, 5*s I've pulled from the Legendary, and discount Features alone are worth it for me.

Well, you're certainly entitled to that. The Shards, Units, 5*s I've pulled from the Legendary, and discount Features alone are worth it for me.
    Sure, and I’m not trying to speak for you. Merely here to voice my own opinion regarding the subjective value of the Sigil.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★

Did they say anywhere that Thronebreaker would affect the sigil store?

yes they did although nothing specific .. just new items in the Black ISO Market.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah it’s not really anything too good. I pretty much only get it nowadays for the units and the t1as
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I’ve been subscribing it by force of habit, but you’re right. I’ve 100%’d abyss and act 6 and get almost no value from it. Hadn’t really thought about it. Time to unsubscribe!
  • Nikos72Nikos72 Posts: 12
    edited October 2020
    After the latest changes, gold is collected much easier than before. So at least a generous rewards update to the golden circle event is recommended so the sigil could retain his value as before. 125K every week for the cavalier is no more worth the sigil, because we can obtain much more from the daily events.
  • Nikos72Nikos72 Posts: 12
    edited October 2020
    My upper message is not just a comment, It is also a fair request and I expect from the company to give me an answer.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Key question is what the target market for the Sigil is in Kabam’s eyes...I’m guessing it isn’t players who have done Act 6, although every now and then it can be useful.

For example, I sprang this month solely because of the 5* featured and PlatinumPool. When it expires, I doubt I will do it again unless the prizes improve.

But...if this had been around when I was doing Act 4 or 5, it would have felt bonkers.

Dr. Zola
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    I would be fine if they updated he following:
    -Make the Goldpool fight a little tougher and add 500 4* shards for those not uncollected and 2000 5* shards for those UC and above and make the gold 250,000 OR instead of shards due a t4b catalyst (fully formed) for those not UC and 1 t2a catalyst (fully formed) for those UC
    -Replace the PHC shards with t4b catalyst fragments in the weekly solo event
    -Add a way to get more t2a to the Black Market... right now it's there, but you have to give up 3 t1a to get 2160 fragments of a t2a... or 6% of a catalyst... that's a little ridiculous.

The rest of the stuff is just fine by me for $10 a month. And honestly, it probably is fine how it is, but adding a little more would make a lot of summoners splurge for the rewards above, which helps Kabam and the players.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Did they say anywhere that Thronebreaker would affect the sigil store?

3rd bullet point..