**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it possible to fully evade Apocalypse's specials?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have a question, is it possible to completely evade it? I can do only some parts of it when he gets added to the featured and future basic pools summoners are going to enjoy putting this guy in defence. Imagine fighting this guy with Unblockable specials... Won't be a cakewalk at all.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Yes it is
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Can't wait for my android to crash all the time due to these specials
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yup totally possible, I found apocos sp1 similar to korgs, and his sp2 similar to VTDs with an extra ball at the end and kick
  • Well I explored uncollected EQ for the first time.My first two tries were horrible, and made me use a couple of revives but once I caught the rhythm it was so damn easy to evade. I still can't evade his SP1 completely but SP2 is a breeze for me now. So I often pushed him to SP2 and baited it out. I even soloed him at my last try with my R4 Nick.
  • DarkKnyghtDarkKnyght Posts: 12
    I used invisible woman. No need for perfect dex, when you can just stand there.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I can do the sp2, but not the sp1 or sp3
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    I can do his sp1, it's timing is similar to Korg/Iceman.
    Yet to figure out his sp2 though
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    SP2 is hard, but at least evade the non-projectiles. You won’t take that much damage if you compromise.