**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What cause you to loose any fight in mcoc?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Game crash after thing or doom throw specials
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Lack of skill
    It’s a mixture of lack of skill and bad luck sometimes. I find it really easy to hit backdraft intercepts but I try to rely on intercepting in general less since if I mess up I will melt thanks to an incomplete mastery setup and then what can I do (I usually have a very little supply of units available
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Looking your champs health going down by taking defence damage, your mistake sense triggers.
    I hate taking block damage or getting wrecked by Dot it puts me off
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    rushing towards the defender in AW with a medium and then get parried by A.I . Hold your ground mastery trigger.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Getting back into a corner after evading too much without an opening and BS node combinations that I did not bring the right champ for.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Hard to dodge specials like punishers sp2, nick fury sp1 and war machine sp1
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Others (please mention)
    The over passive AI and the one that is having seizures and not knowing what it wants
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    I can take down some hard fights on my first go (no retreat annihilus in 6.4) but i kept dying to groot in 6.4.6. not sure whats up with that. i also nearly died to the sentinel in 6.4.6 before the grandmaster.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I have the incredible mental ability to just do something stupid. Like, push them to an L2 I can’t dex or throw a special when they are at 2 bars of power. Or I will decide to be fancy with my parry/dex timing and get clipped immediately.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lack of patience
    I get cocky and try to do fancy stuff like light intercepts lol. I’ll go straight from 100% hp to like 40% after I fail lmao
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Others (please mention)
    Loki was bugged for me fro some reason because when I triggered a buff and the tried to steal it with sp1 it said the red buff steal thing but to didn’t actually do it. It cost me 400 units and ended up rage quitting and then going back in just to almost one shoting him with 3* mags. This is 5.4 today btw. I got him to 10 percent and then used doom to finish him. so moral of the story kabam hates me because I wasted 400 units on something wrong, then I did it itemless with an almost one shot, and kabam hasn’t given me any r4 worthy champ so I have a t2A is overflow and I duped storm for my 5 star completion.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Annoying nodes/character mechanics
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Currently its lag, if im holding block while dexing sometimes it doesnt proc
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Despite having skill, not able to intercept perfectly due to some reasons.
    For me it's all blunders and game lags.
    During fights I open my block during sps for some reason and get hit on the face.
    I even sometime fail to dextrrize simple attacks like iron man lvl1 and lvl2 due to lack of concentration and lots of lags.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Despite having skill, not able to intercept perfectly due to some reasons.
    Even sometimes for some reason the auto play turns on and I try to dash back like crazy but end up getting and and until I realize auto fight is on I lose more than 90 percent health or die
  • Options
    FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    Others (please mention)
    Sweat
  • Options
    FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    Others (please mention)
    And my iphone x gets overheated sometimes, idk why.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Mix. Sometimes missed parry, but I often just wanna try something new, which gets me killed
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Mostly because the game runs like a bag of potatoes.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    someday... I just have crappy game play... cause well someday's... I play like ****... so I get crappy result... it's a **** thing....
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Connection issue
    usually my game freezes or stops me from going my combo mid fight
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Lack of patience
    Biggest mistake in my MCOC career was downloading the game- it’s the number one cause of all my lost fights.
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Lack of skill
    Due to playing on Android