**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What cause you to loose any fight in mcoc?

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

What cause you to loose any fight in mcoc? 145 votes

Miss timing parry
13%
Erza_ScarletLiss_Bliss_Vibranium_X23Grootman1294MegaGalacticSanta_PsycheRodomontade_BoiEtjamaMiStaLovadangarang122H3t3rBonzodaviddeepblack12Doctor_Strange19CrcrcrcValentinos13CowabungaFlyingMonkeygroundedmaster20005 19 votes
Lack of patience
21%
becokastDuke_SilverKattohSTarun46Austin555555RockyshockyJChanceH9RookiiespigwenderDeaconSarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDNetbreakerMauledDretllexLunatiXxLeoZedBlaine_94JessieSXguard77 31 votes
Lack of skill
6%
zuffyCat_MurdockRoOOtsPizzaGuy245Raikiscx23433Xva23Tiger3601Salty_SirenTHE_KING_0602 10 votes
Looking your champs health going down by taking defence damage, your mistake sense triggers.
9%
Mets17Mrmarvel123Xander_1_1Aomine_Daiki10CapdevilasebChikelThanks_D19CloudwalkerMrGreekStark154667laxtheAlphaStark20DarkKnight646EdisonLaw 14 votes
Despite having skill, not able to intercept perfectly due to some reasons.
6%
TendersquadRemeliCosmicspiderman777SuperiorSymbioteŘïdđhįmSkyLord7000TrashPanda12shield456SAFI_K 9 votes
Connection issue
14%
nameplasBeardedStarlordCutless_XSaransh245TheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴Colonaut123MaxGamingRamadaMaster_Dan_1000PinkysegunFiiNCHCatmanndoM_Master19JohnyBoyAmadordegamer99CaptainGameJragonMaster170ThēMandalorianRayMonDx 21 votes
Others (please mention)
28%
Haji_Saabthe_eradicatorTheManMythLegendHeheheh7777TerraLvernon15ThecurlerCliffordcanDarkSoulDLXSw0rdMasterTimrosRasiloverKerneasRisenfromhellUnidentifiedCreatureDaphboymbraceJedi_HawkeMattstafariX_Factor_Agent 41 votes

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    But connection issue in between fights is usually not a problem, it's usually some lag especially during fights involving Storm Pyramid X, and neither is lack of patience for me
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I feel like it's always something stupid
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Despite having skill, not able to intercept perfectly due to some reasons.
    Actually I take that back the number 1 reason is sometimes I attempt to record a fight I do and ..... yeah when I’m aware I’m recording I tend to slip up

Edit: Took me like 4 tries until I got a good fight against rol winter soldier while recording so yeah ...
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Miss timing parry
    I suck at timing my parry (espc at long distances)
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    For me, it's been an increasing inconsistent ingame experience. Due to the way the games frame rate speed varies, input delays at times, and lag here and there, I'm finding my muscle memory is starting to fade as I have such inconsistent experiences. I sometimes play poorly even when the game is running at peak performance. As a result, I don't play the game the same way anymore, rarely attempting intercepts, backdrafts etc and my skills have deteriorated from where they were a year ago. Likely my device is either outdated and/or is in bad shape.
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Others (please mention)
    for some strange reason ... there are times when I can defeat some super difficult opponent on the first try, and there are times when I lose the easiest fight in the whole game
  • My own stupidity
  • Others (please mention)

Unblockable specials and forgetting to read the nodes
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Lack of patience
    For me, hurry to finish fight quickly and sometimes miss timing parry.As a android user, I got used to connection issue.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Connection issue
    Mine are a combination of lag at the start of a fight causing me to get nuked down early, or pure complacency when I think I’m fighting a straightforward fight. I go into autopilot and make mistakes
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Usually I try to play perfect and don't parry or get hit, sometimes im too agressive with my intercepts causing me to get whacked
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Lack of patience
    FiiNCH said:

Mine are a combination of lag at the start of a fight causing me to get nuked down early, or pure complacency when I think I’m fighting a straightforward fight. I go into autopilot and make mistakes

Accidently going into autopilot has cost me collector fight when he was on 1 percent health.

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    All of the above...
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Inconveniently timed lags
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Lack of skill
    Is baiting and dexing specials a skill?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Lack of patience
    If the fight goes too long I tend to make mistakes
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Others (please mention)
    A combination of lag spikes (game or vs certain champions), incoming notices or me just blanking for a second and get slapped in the face by the opposing champion.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Others (please mention)
    Specials that I think I can dodge but cant (War machine s1) or bad ai in arena that doesnt throw specials.