**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Loki - Any silver lining?

My second 6 star. First was Sym Spidey, who I actually didn’t mind because he hits like a truck. But wanted to know if there’s anything that makes him viable for anything besides arena lol

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    The only real use I see for him is the Act 5 final Ultron boss, so if you haven't done that yet he's actually a pretty decent counter once you learn how the fight works. Apart from that he doesn't have much use, hopefully he'll get a rework in the future.
  • Options
    SpooderMan108SpooderMan108 Posts: 30
    Mcdonalds said:

Some cool statistics. Use his hela synergy - Get to his sp3 - Curse the opponent - Get to an Sp2 - Deal 7% of a LOL opponent. INSANE DAMAGE
    But for real, all he got is buff steal, which in some scenarios is cool, but there are very few scenarios sorry mate

Thanks mate lol

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Have you 100% act 5 yet?
    If not he'll really help you cheese the final boss.
    Other than that he is quite good when the opponent has a lot of offensive buffs (Fury, crit, cruelty...). For example, try him out against a stacked version of aegon, spam sp1s and do crazy damage.
    He's dedinetly not a god tier champ but he has some quirky uses and scenarios
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I used 4* Loki for that Act5 ultron, since then I seldom use him other than arena.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    Great fun...sometimes.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He might get a buff?
  • Options
    He’s a God but I’m afraid he’s about as good in game as he is in the films
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Only has very narrow use cases as a champion.

Only good thing is that he has a long list of varied synergy partners that give interesting abilities (Mister Fantastic, Heimdall, Nick Fury, Magneto, etc) as opposed to just being armor/damage boosts. So you can have him on your team just for synergies and be able to use him without needing Rank up materials.