**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam you did it again(Not positive)

Why did Kabam outgrow Android 7.1.2. On the Herald update they outgrew it to android to 6+ and now we can't even play on android 7.1.2 i don't blame them but i am just really pissed. I use an extremely old device so that's why. Please Kabam i am begging you can you make it possible for Android Nougat also to play?!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    I dont think 7 is outgrown.Does your device have 2gb ram.1gb ram is not supported anymore.😭😭
  • Options
    FakesclgFakesclg Posts: 5
    I have 2 GB Ram. Thanks BTW @Amazing_Demon05 . Will check it out
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

I dont think 7 is outgrown.Does your device have 2gb ram.1gb ram is not supported anymore.😭😭

Yes I'm playing on 7.0 with 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 820... game's working just fine for me even after the update.
  • Options
    It was just this past June 29th that they updated the Device Requirements to be iOS 10 or Android 6, as well as 64-bit processor.
    At that time there was info in advance.

If this new change (link/screencap above) of iOS 11 or Android 7 (w/ 2GB Ram, OpenGL 3.0) is new this month, don’t think I had seen advance info on it.
    (unless game Msgs were only sent to accounts who have actually been logging in on devices that now would not be supported ? But doubt it)

BTW, title of this post (“did it again”) isn’t gonna help anyone locate it if they are looking for such potential new Device Requirements info.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Fakesclg said:

Why did Kabam outgrow Android 7.1.2. On the Herald update they outgrew it to android to 6+ and now we can't even play on android 7.1.2 i don't blame them but i am just really pissed. I use an extremely old device so that's why. Please Kabam i am begging you can you make it possible for Android Nougat also to play?!!!!

Why is it a tech companies fault that you want to continue to use outdated devices? They can't advance their product because you don't want to update?
  • Options
    I just checked and turns it my processor isn't fast enough.

• Options

Fakesclg said:

Why is it a tech companies fault that you want to continue to use outdated devices? They can't advance their product because you don't want to update?
    I am not blaming them but within three months i've had to root my device once....there is nothing i can do about this. Anyway seems like a good time for me to quit since i opened my 2nd 6 star and pulled captain america og