Options

Kabam you did it again(Not positive)

Why did Kabam outgrow Android 7.1.2. On the Herald update they outgrew it to android to 6+ and now we can't even play on android 7.1.2 i don't blame them but i am just really pissed. I use an extremely old device so that's why. Please Kabam i am begging you can you make it possible for Android Nougat also to play?!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    I dont think 7 is outgrown.Does your device have 2gb ram.1gb ram is not supported anymore.😭😭
  • Options
    FakesclgFakesclg Posts: 5
    I have 2 GB Ram. Thanks BTW @Amazing_Demon05 . Will check it out
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

I dont think 7 is outgrown.Does your device have 2gb ram.1gb ram is not supported anymore.😭😭

Yes I'm playing on 7.0 with 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 820... game's working just fine for me even after the update.
  • Options
    It was just this past June 29th that they updated the Device Requirements to be iOS 10 or Android 6, as well as 64-bit processor.
    At that time there was info in advance.

If this new change (link/screencap above) of iOS 11 or Android 7 (w/ 2GB Ram, OpenGL 3.0) is new this month, don’t think I had seen advance info on it.
    (unless game Msgs were only sent to accounts who have actually been logging in on devices that now would not be supported ? But doubt it)

BTW, title of this post (“did it again”) isn’t gonna help anyone locate it if they are looking for such potential new Device Requirements info.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,153 ★★★★★
    Fakesclg said:

Why did Kabam outgrow Android 7.1.2. On the Herald update they outgrew it to android to 6+ and now we can't even play on android 7.1.2 i don't blame them but i am just really pissed. I use an extremely old device so that's why. Please Kabam i am begging you can you make it possible for Android Nougat also to play?!!!!

Why is it a tech companies fault that you want to continue to use outdated devices? They can't advance their product because you don't want to update?
  • Options
    I just checked and turns it my processor isn't fast enough.

• Options

Fakesclg said:

Why is it a tech companies fault that you want to continue to use outdated devices? They can't advance their product because you don't want to update?
    I am not blaming them but within three months i've had to root my device once....there is nothing i can do about this. Anyway seems like a good time for me to quit since i opened my 2nd 6 star and pulled captain america og