**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does this week count for compensation?

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

When I tried to open the store, the game didn't respond and I restarted the game and the store opened without any trouble
  • Options
    My network works fine, whenever I see that symbol I test it on forums or youtube.

The game opens even when it shows the symbol so that's not the issue.
  • Options
    Mainly I have crashes IN AQ, incursions and arenas.
    Lag in all game modes
  • Options
    The game worked fine before but during recent updates the game has started crashing.
    I am playing from surfer update. Since tigra and hit Monkey update I am facing issues

Hope everyone has got the reason for me ask8ng compensation
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

You iOS users obviously won't understand.
    I'm not exactly asking for compensation, but got the past 3+ months or so, 99% of Android players have been facing severe freezing issues. Lag spikes have gone up by what seems to be 200%, loading times have increased; and in general, the game keeps getting worse and worse on our devices.

LoL and abyss are basically unplayable. Each fight takes about 5 minutes to START loading. Press fight, and the game gets stuck on the screen. Boosting up is absolutely pointless, because they would only last for about 1 or 2 fights no matter how fast the champ you're using is. In the last, these boost could last for times upwards of 6/7 fights in LoL. Can you notice the difference?

Now unto alliance quests. Every single time I press that fight button, I'm at risk of timing out before I even have the opportunity to enter the fight. Press the button, and the fight take almost a minute to START loading. Mind you, that 1 minute is what's given to you at the prefight screen. When it elapses, the game treats it as a timeout. Just forget about using champs that actually have prefight abilities with that setup, because you're almost sure of a timeout considering the amount of time it takes to activate it.

How about war? Not as bad as AQ, thankfully; but the game still freezes when you press the fight button, for about 15 seconds or so. If you're out looking over the map and decide to read a node, it takes ages for it to come up because of severe lag in that regard.

Because of the above, some people can't join alliances because they're literally useless to them. Can't play AQ because they always timeout. Wasting items because of bugs that are completely not their fault, etc.

Other content? Story quests, monthly EQ, side quests, other EQ are all affected by these annoying freezing issues. The only place that isn't so affected is arena; and there's a horde of bugs there as well.

I believe the only Android devices that are unaffected are the latest "Samsung note" phones. Now tell me, is it fair?

I have a LG V60. I strongly believe that you saying "99% of android users" is way over estimating whos really affected. The only thing I am experiencing that you listed, is AQ/AW entering into a fight. It takes abut 5 seconds for it to load but I don't ever get the "time-out" issue others have. If you know it takes 15 seconds to load a fight in AQ, why are you waiting 46 seconds to press fight? Back out and go back in to where you have 1 minute to press fight.

I had no issues loading fights in Abyss either and I haven't tried LOL in a very long time.

You have to remember that with Android, there are SO MANY versions and devices out there, it's hard to find a large group that experiences the same thing. Right now the game supports Android 5.0 and above if I remember correctly. We're on 11.0 which just hit some phones. That's a very, very wide net. Plus the sheer amount of phones that are included is somewhere above 500 or so. Android is notoriously hard to maintain when it comes to anything software related that's shared with iOS. Dev's fix one thing for one version and it breaks something on another version.

I'll never switch to Apple no matter what unless Android phones stop being made. I've had fantastic luck with my LG's over the years and will likely continue on with them.
    What are the loading times like on LG?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'm not exactly asking for compensation, but got the past 3+ months or so, 99% of Android players have been facing severe freezing issues. Lag spikes have gone up by what seems to be 200%, loading times have increased; and in general, the game keeps getting worse and worse on our devices.

LoL and abyss are basically unplayable. Each fight takes about 5 minutes to START loading. Press fight, and the game gets stuck on the screen. Boosting up is absolutely pointless, because they would only last for about 1 or 2 fights no matter how fast the champ you're using is. In the last, these boost could last for times upwards of 6/7 fights in LoL. Can you notice the difference?

Now unto alliance quests. Every single time I press that fight button, I'm at risk of timing out before I even have the opportunity to enter the fight. Press the button, and the fight take almost a minute to START loading. Mind you, that 1 minute is what's given to you at the prefight screen. When it elapses, the game treats it as a timeout. Just forget about using champs that actually have prefight abilities with that setup, because you're almost sure of a timeout considering the amount of time it takes to activate it.

How about war? Not as bad as AQ, thankfully; but the game still freezes when you press the fight button, for about 15 seconds or so. If you're out looking over the map and decide to read a node, it takes ages for it to come up because of severe lag in that regard.

Because of the above, some people can't join alliances because they're literally useless to them. Can't play AQ because they always timeout. Wasting items because of bugs that are completely not their fault, etc.

Other content? Story quests, monthly EQ, side quests, other EQ are all affected by these annoying freezing issues. The only place that isn't so affected is arena; and there's a horde of bugs there as well.

I believe the only Android devices that are unaffected are the latest "Samsung note" phones. Now tell me, is it fair?

I have a LG V60. I strongly believe that you saying "99% of android users" is way over estimating whos really affected. The only thing I am experiencing that you listed, is AQ/AW entering into a fight. It takes abut 5 seconds for it to load but I don't ever get the "time-out" issue others have. If you know it takes 15 seconds to load a fight in AQ, why are you waiting 46 seconds to press fight? Back out and go back in to where you have 1 minute to press fight.

I had no issues loading fights in Abyss either and I haven't tried LOL in a very long time.

You have to remember that with Android, there are SO MANY versions and devices out there, it's hard to find a large group that experiences the same thing. Right now the game supports Android 5.0 and above if I remember correctly. We're on 11.0 which just hit some phones. That's a very, very wide net. Plus the sheer amount of phones that are included is somewhere above 500 or so. Android is notoriously hard to maintain when it comes to anything software related that's shared with iOS. Dev's fix one thing for one version and it breaks something on another version.

I'll never switch to Apple no matter what unless Android phones stop being made. I've had fantastic luck with my LG's over the years and will likely continue on with them.
    For what? Getting into the game?
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

For what? Getting into the game?
    Arena fights, for example.
  • Options
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    They can’t just give android players rewards and not iphone players......
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Compensation for what? A days worth of network error?? Seriously you guys ask for too much...
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

I would assume this means that you’re eligible up to the time of the nerf.
  • Options
    The day ur game lags you'll come crying for compensation
  • Options
    edited October 2020

They can’t just give android players rewards and not iphone players......

Then they should fix those lags and crashes
  • Options

I never asked for act 6 nerf compensation
  • Options
    shield456 said:

I never asked for act 6 nerf compensation
    Just mentioned it and even mentioned something in the spoiler
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Me? Unlikely, i’m not a child
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

I've had that aq press fight freeze and general lag spikes for ages. I haven't cried for compensation yet. Sure its annoying but compensation for everything other thing is senseless.
  • Options

Compensation for what? A days worth of network error?? Seriously you guys ask for too much...

It ain't network error it's server error I check on other online sites and apps for net issue
  • Options

shield456 said:

I've had that aq press fight freeze and general lag spikes for ages. I haven't cried for compensation yet. Sure its annoying but compensation for everything other thing is senseless.
    The crash is too much and costs lots of resources
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    shield456 said:

My game lags all the and I don't come crying for compensation everything it does.
  • Options
    shield456 said:

I don't care about compensation honestly. Just return the performance to how it basically was during the red guardian and BWDO update, and I'll be satisfied.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

no, I wont, I get lag all the time and never asked for comp.