**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Best Apocalypse Horseman and why?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Remade the poll since I somehow forgot Archangel in the original. I have 6* Apocalypse and 5* R5 Prof X and looking for other mutants to rank up to destroy content.

Best Apocalypse Horseman and why? 34 votes

Archangel
47%
arsjumThatGuyYouSaw235ErendingerZachMonsterSJMMPolygonRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19NerdNerdNerd1Fluffy_pawsAdam_AAD7Crcrcrcrohitnagvanshi2016LacielOfficialAMKMKingSageThe1st 16 votes
Cable
11%
Lvernon15Kayser2705aroseinbloom39TheGoodStuff 4 votes
Storm
2%
Cowabunga 1 vote
Colossus
11%
Rouger4Red_GuardianSAFI_KCrazyAlko 4 votes
Psylocke
0%
Storm X
2%
Carracho01 1 vote
Wolverine
11%
Jazzy011jnikolas92ChuckD05James_Jammy3 4 votes
Gambit
5%
TheMethodTrashyPanda 2 votes
Magneto
5%
TheHoodedDormammuasgadion 2 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    Not saying she's the best, but I used X-23 as a horseman against Agent Venom, and that was a lot of fun, going unstoppable a lot.
  • Options

Not saying she's the best, but I used X-23 as a horseman against Agent Venom, and that was a lot of fun, going unstoppable a lot.

Any debuff mutant v AV is a fun fight as a Horseman 😂
  • Options
    TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20
    edited October 2020
    Cable
    cable has regen, power gain, concussion, true strike (albeit a pretty bad one) and a heavy attack degen that is heavily enhanced by a synergy that he has with apocalypse. he has my vote. however, colossus is really good as a horseman, so he could probably persuade me.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA/Mags are just the most usable ones for endgame content, its a coin toss between the two and id say AA benefits more
  • Options

AA/Mags are just the most usable ones for endgame content, its a coin toss between the two and id say AA benefits more

Mags is great and it makes the specials hit harder but he doesn't gain as much as some others
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Archangel
    Yes
  • Options

Yes

Yes?
  • Options
    Surprised no love for Wolverine in here
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Gambit
    I'll be one of Gambit's few supporters in this, but the ability to block everything that isn't unblockable for 0 damage, with very little setup, is just too good for me to ignore.

I have plenty of champs with big yellow numbers, but only 1 with easy perfect block.