**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What made you play the game?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
For me, I played the game a long time ago as one of my favorite games, the amazing Spider-Man 2 got removed from the App Store. I was pretty sad, but eventually I found this one, and it was incredibly fun. Although I left the game and came back multiple times, I’ve enjoyed each time I’ve played (:

Comments

• Options
    Mcdonalds said:

For me, I played the game a long time ago as one of my favorite games, the amazing Spider-Man 2 got removed from the App Store. I was pretty sad, but eventually I found this one, and it was incredibly fun. Although I left the game and came back multiple times, I’ve enjoyed each time I’ve played (:

I downloaded for my little brother. I started enjoying it more than him and he lost interest so I fell in love with it lmao.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I used to play Injustice and saw a trailer for MCoC when it was first coming out. I thought it would be a marvel version of Injustice but it turned out to be way better. I then abandoned Injustice and moved to contest. Been on and off since then.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    It was a combination of the game looking cool, one of my favourite YouTubers at the time Pungence playing it and some of my friends playing it
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont remember the oldest memory I have of this game was trying to 100% complete a quest in act 1 to get my 2nd 2*
  • Options
    TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20
    back in 2016, I saw an ad for this game and decided to try it. I played for about 2 months then quit. then in december 2017 i got bored and decided to play again and haven’t stopped since then.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I got this game in middle 2016 I was looking for Marvel games to play on the App Store I saw this game and got it. By January 2017 I deleted the app. Then in April 2019 when I was really hyped for endgame remembered this game and said “let’s play it again!” And I’ve been addicted ever since
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Since marvel is my favorite thing then I figured to just visit App Store and search type Marvel and the game was there ready to be played and tested. Eventually feel in love with it
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    No love
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I used to search for marvel games every month back in 2015, then I randomly found it
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    a friend of mine that i worked with told me about it one day back in 2018 .. i think around May. so i gave it a shot because i love Marvel.
  • Options
    RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Got pissed at MK mobile when their glitch cost me my roster. Looked up fighting games and gave this a shot. Never looked back.
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    I got it back in like 2016-2017 and played for a few months got bored, then remembered it in early-mid 2019 and started playing it again. I quit in like early june before quarantine to focus on school and started playing at the beginning of september again. I just got my first rank 5 5 star which is a duped nick fury.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I picked it up 6 years ago and put it down once. I got it again and now I am stuck forever playing this game
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Played Future fight first( I think?) got old fast. Then my friend in 2014 kept telling me about this awesome game. I was intentionally gonna downland during the first event quest, but didn’t know the name of the game. Later joined in the arrival of the Magnetos (Polar Opposites) Do I regret it? Partially, I love this game now, but I admit I’m addicted.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Been a fan of marvel for a long time, met some amazing people throughout the course of playing, I doubt I will quit anytime soon.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Watched Avengers Infinity War and decided to play a marvel game. Found this game and it introduced me to so many unknown marvel characters that I became quite addicted and fell in love with it.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Watch endgame then infinity war then x men series then got to know all r marvel.
    Studied about marvel.
    Searched marvel games.
    Played forged to fight transformers, future fight and all and finally found Mcoc and stared playing.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I left the game twice but rejoined after seeing agents of shield and realising that zzzzzzzz champ is quake.

Lol and played to hunt quake which I haven't pulled yet in any rarity

How foolish of me